Facts you made up

Mak

The unpopulated island of Stroma has never formally been part of any kingdom since Norse times. Not previously associated with the Kingdom of Scotland mainland, it was never included in the 15th century northern handback from Norway.

Although technically neutral during the second world war, it has since come to light that 4 of Switzerland's German speaking Cantons were actually part of the Axis group. Shockingly, the lawyers at the Paris Peace Convention failed to address the situation and so, we are still at war with Schwyz, Zurich, Zug and Luzern.

Although technically neutral during the second world war, it has since come to light that 4 of Switzerland's German speaking Cantons were actually part of the Axis group. Shockingly, the lawyers at the Paris Peace Convention failed to address the situation and so, we are still at war with Schwyz, Zurich, Zug and Luzern.

I've been informed by my informant at the FO that a peace agreement was formalized over (Yorkshire) tea & (the now disgraced) tunnocks Teacakes last October in a secret meeting by the English & the nazi 4 for the benefit of world peace (which is none of your business) & no longer will the brown triangle (toblerone) be seen as the victim sign of the obese, the forgotten minority of the holocaust.

Grimbo

Chinese-Norwegian Perr Gu is still holds the record for the largest accumulator win in history. Cashing in 9.4 million krone (2016: 142.9 trillion USD) on 63 correctly chosen horse race winners in 1899, Gu commemorated bankrupting the whole of Scandinavia by setting up tea powerhouse PG Tips.

I've been informed by my informant at the FO that a peace agreement was formalized over (Yorkshire) tea & (the now disgraced) tunnocks Teacakes last October in a secret meeting by the English & the nazi 4 for the benefit of world peace (which is none of your business) & no longer will the brown triangle (toblerone) be seen as the victim sign of the obese, the forgotten minority of the holocaust.

Grimbo

Tunnocks Teacakes have been the snack of choice at every single Wartime treaty/ceasefire signing since the end of the 1st Boer War. (excluding the 6 day war 1967 - where they preferred to use a McVities "United" biscuit - probably something to do with being Arabs tbh. Also, at the end of the Vietnam War, the Americans insisted on Oreos - much to everyone else's annoyance, as Hobnobs had been on offer originally)

The Space Raiders alien on the front of the packets was modelled on former St Johnstone, Dunfermline and Livingston footballer David Bingham.

Sorry, you've taken it a bit far there.

PS - just had a bag of Beef Space Raiders. I contend there's no better way to spend 20p.

I'm sitting in my office in Zug at the moment.

All buildings in Kanton Zug have Oerlikon GAI-BO1 anti aircraft guns fitted to the roof in order that they can fight off any would be attackers who discover the little known fact above.

Escape To The Country on BBC is a scam for money laundering - nobody ever buys a house as they aren't even for sale.

How does that work as a laundering mechanism?

I have a friend who might want to bring some money back to the UK that wants to know.

The British could collectively fill two Olympic sized swimming pools with wasted unused sauce sachets every year.

At weekends between the hours of 5-9am, elderly females over the age of 65 account for 70% of the people outside.

Edited by Hedgecutter