Facts you made up

Mak

In line with the rest of the animal kingdom, human eyes are actually a single colour rather than having a white screla. However, doctors immediately bleach babies eyes immediately after birth, as recommended by the WHO.

The number 45 bus service in Edinburgh doesn't actually stop anywhere. It started as a practical joke but an executive at Lothian buses took it seriously, and now they have to pay people to pretend to be passengers just to maintain the charade.

The number 45 bus service in Edinburgh doesn't actually stop anywhere. It started as a practical joke but an executive at Lothian buses took it seriously, and now they have to pay people to pretend to be passengers just to maintain the charade.

Which reminds me... Aberdeen's Union Street is the one which is served by the most bus routes in Europe (different to the busiest bus corridor which is claimed by Wilmslow Road in Manchester). Excluding minor A/B lettered and night service variations, Union Street is part of 137* routes which are used on a daily basis (>90% operated by First Group and Stagecoach).

As a result, it is no surprise that Aberdeen-based First Group, who held the contract rights to this route for numerous years, acquired the capital to grow into what is now the world's leading transport operator. They also now operate the pre-mentioned Wilmslow Road bus corridor.

*Correct as of March 2014

Edited by Hedgecutter

Lies, scandalous lies.

It's the most sensible route in the entire fleet as thousands of people need to get from QMU to Heriot Watt, via Edinburgh Uni and Napier twice, every hour

Scientists have discovered a new metallic compound that, when charged with electricity, is capable of human thought. It's an unstable complex lattice compound, each molecule of which consists of one atom each of Indium, Tellurium, Lithium, Germanium, Nitrogen and Cerium.

By pure coincidence its chemical formula is InTeLiGeNCe.

If you masturbate and ejaculate seven times in a row the loss off minerals from your body is so great that you pass out, it's completely unavoidable and hasn't as yet shown any long term adverse effects.

Toxith O'Grady of county cork was found on his kitchen floor unconscious and taken to the local hospital where he had to be placed on a drip to help along recovery so severe were the after effects of his "golden w**k",but this is a rare and isolated case.

If you masturbate and ejaculate seven times in a row the loss off minerals from your body is so great that you pass out, it's completely unavoidable and hasn't as yet shown any long term adverse effects.

Toxith O'Grady of county cork was found on his kitchen floor unconscious and taken to the local hospital where he had to be placed on a drip to help along recovery so severe were the after effects of his "golden w**k",but this is a rare and isolated case.

I've been living close to the edge for a while now

Lies, scandalous lies.

It's the most sensible route in the entire fleet as thousands of people need to get from QMU to Heriot Watt, via Edinburgh Uni and Napier twice, every hour

The irony is that within an hour of posting I was on a 45 going from Heriot-Watt to a meeting at Edinburgh. It must have been my subconcious winding me up when I picked that route.

The 'Iron Age' in Scotland started much earlier than the rest of Britain and Europe, by almost a thousand years.

Where the rest of Europe had to mine iron, Scotland had a plentiful supply of iron-rich boulders strewn along shorelines of the Central Belt, largely eroded from coal measures. The Ravenscraig steelworks actually takes it's name from Ravenscraig Castle in Kirkcaldy where such measures and some of the earliest steel workings are found nearby.

Edited by Hedgecutter