Facts you made up

Mak

13 minutes ago, scottmcleanscontacts said:

When Robert Peston invented Pizza back in 1983, he wrote a list of things that should never go on one but forgot about olives and pineapple, the b*****d.

Facts you didn’t make up thread for this pish..

olive and pineapple is Par Jr’s favourite pizza. Good way of ensuring nobody pinches a slice off her plate anyway.

Winston Churchill liked to be spanked on the bottom with some wet spaghetti, but when Italy joined the war he switched to slices of roast beef as a patriotic gesture.

On the day that Italy surrendered, he sent a telegram to his wife telling her to get Cook to buy some spaghetti, and that he would be home early. The telegram is now held at the Imperial War Museum but can be inspected only by appointment.

27 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Time travel has been invented but you can only go forwards so nobody can come back and tell us how they did it.

Actually it was invented in 1902 by a Hibs supporter, who programmed it to take him to the next time Hibs won the Scottish Cup. When he landed in 2016 he assumed it wasn't working properly and smashed it up.

Paul Gascoigne  was fired from his most recent job after saying he worked as a lollipop man in Newcastle. This blatant sexism could not go unpunished. Local journalists reported he had only actually shown up for work once in his 4 years there and in a state of drunkenness. 

Sally James is a direct descendant of the outlaw Jesse James.  In fact all her descendants were outlaws.

She herself was involved in a failed bank robbery.  While evading capture she stumbled on to the set of a recording studio for children's television.

They were so amused by her bank robber outfit that they hired her immediately.

The police never did find that last robber.  Hiding in plain sight.

That's all lies. Pure deceit.

Sally James was born Sally-Anne Atkins to Fred Frank Allan and Edna Allan (nee Perkins) in Sudbury in May 1973.

She became Sally James when she married David James in 1999 at Inchnadamph Church. Unfortunately, they divorced but had a son, Daniel and a daughter, Deborah.

In a West Ham program in 1980 Ray Stewart was asked his personal ambition. He answered to go on the Val Doonigan show and sing with the Nolan Sisters. Due to his Scottish accent the program journalist misrepresented him by saying score a goal at Wembley.

3 hours ago, scottmcleanscontacts said:

That's all lies. Pure deceit.

Sally James was born Sally-Anne Atkins to Fred Frank Allan and Edna Allan (nee Perkins) in Sudbury in May 1973.

She became Sally James when she married David James in 1999 at Inchnadamph Church. Unfortunately, they divorced but had a son, Daniel and a daughter, Deborah.

While I am not one to dispute facts you made up I remember her (too well) while I was a spotty teenager with huge crushes and starched bedsheets to match. She was a goddess in 1980 Tiswas, never born in 1973.

4 hours ago, BillyAnchor said:

While I am not one to dispute facts you made up I remember her (too well) while I was a spotty teenager with huge crushes and starched bedsheets to match. She was a goddess in 1980 Tiswas, never born in 1973.

In the early episodes of "Who wants to be a Millionaire" Chris Tarrant got his former colleagues from Tiswas to come on stage and throw a whipped cream pie into the face of the slowest of the fastest finger contestants.

Unfortunately the producers didn't like the idea.  Oh well.