Big Bruvver (again)

Grim O'Grady

How bad is it, they;ve got no one Scottish in, no one disabled in (lisps not included).

You know where I'm going, they know where I'm going....

Bring in...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XLlcdwQ6pI

otherwise I stop watching

Grimbo

P.s. It's like watching a EDL video, bring in Grace Jones to twat Big Ron!

Oor Courtney is getting jumped by a 51 year old who appeared in the film The Green Mile. So her claim to fame is that she's a washed up actors bit of fluff. I suppose that's good work if you can get it.

Oor Courtney is getting jumped by a 51 year old who appeared in the film The Green Mile. So her claim to fame is that she's a washed up actors bit of fluff. I suppose that's good work if you can get it.

Scary B, whilst I'm tempted to believe you (cos she's a fuckwit) but according to herself, last night she claimed to have been married for 3 years & she said he was 50 year old when she married him at 16, so he must be at least 52 knocking on 53 eh? The jammy b*****d.

Grimbo

• 10 months later...

Happened to notice a Big Brother headline on one of the shite-tops the other day. I actually thought it had finished for good. I was vaguely aware that C5 bought it, but I'd assumed they did it once and let it die.

Apparently not.

I haven't missed an episode of this series. Helen is despicable. In fact, they are all horrible this time. It is compelling viewing nonetheless. Awful, but compelling. I just enjoy watching thick, lower-class people arguing all of the time. It's fascinating.

Archived