both these things are very plausible. britain and the usa have been talking about supplying arms to the very same people, it is in israels interests to destabilise syria and oust the muslim brotherhood from govt in a country it borders, the world is a very murky place I don't know why anyone would dismiss anything out of hand. good article you posted too btw.

Hmmm

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Regardless of any intervention, it's going to end up in a horrible civil war along sectarian lines. I've no idea why the UN, the US etc would want to get their fingerprints on this one too.

It already is.

Which side should we back then? The hard man dictator who seems to lean towards the Russians? Or the Islamic fundamentalist types who will turn the place into some sort of horrible middle ages type religious state? Flip that coin.

Not saying its true ...but its a good set up if they came up with it 8 months ago? Btw anyone got the latest on Sadams WMD?

you mean the wmd that the british and american governments said they know where they are? the ones in the areas "north south east and west of bagdhad"? or the mobiles ones in the back of trucks that wmd experts said were completely impossible?

It already is.

Which side should we back then? The hard man dictator who seems to lean towards the Russians? Or the Islamic fundamentalist types who will turn the place into some sort of horrible middle ages type religious state? Flip that coin.

why should we back either? the un's role should be a peacekeeping one no more no less.

It already is.

Neither. Let them get on with it. Democracy evidently doesn't work in the Middle East.

Regardless of any intervention, it's going to end up in a horrible civil war along sectarian lines. I've no idea why the UN, the US etc would want to get their fingerprints on this one too.

Looks like Syria will be to busy to do anything about this ..thats lucky

http://www.businessinsider.com/israel-grants-golan-heights-oil-license-2013-2

you mean the wmd that the british and american governments said they know where they are? the ones in the areas "north south east and west of bagdhad"? or the mobiles ones in the back of trucks that wmd experts said were completely impossible?

Yes or else they would have launched them straight into Israel.

we already are, we're simply about to escalate that massively.

Looks like it.

I wouldn't be looking to the UN for any leadership,its a waste of everyones time. Whats the worst case scenario for the West here? The spread of Islamic fundamentalism or a Meditteranean border for the likes of China or Russia? I'm not really sure to be honest. Both would make things twitchy.

it seems the worst case scenario is assad stays in power, as thats what they are scheming to try to prevent. after that who knows, anything could happen. I really do think this is the beginning of ww3, a lot of people have been predicting this for a long time, and its all coming true before our eyes.

here are two good videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbMdll58lis a year ago about false flag chemical attack in syria

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SciH36NZR1U&feature=c4-overview&list=UU4unV5BVmWubfAF0Al_AVdw a few days ago after it actually happened. try and ignore alex jones.

Always find it ironic that those who are quick to discount reports in western media about events as propaganda and lies are equally as quick to believe any other article hastily typed up by f**k knows who in his sweaty bedroom when posted on certain counter culture websites.

Archived