• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Listened to an interesting documentary on the radio at the weekend about the history of the Middle East and democracy.

The majority of these countries have been fucked since WW1 when the West marked borders around countries that the people inside don't want to be in. Small tribes are rulling over the majority and fucking them over again and again.

Perhaps the best thing is to readjust borders to suit each people?

There's an urban legend that some of Jordan's borders were drawn by Winston Churchill while he was pished!

From january

http://web.archive.org/web/20130129213824/http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2270219/U-S-planned-launch-chemical-weapon-attack-Syria-blame-Assad.html

U.S. 'backed plan to launch chemical weapon attack on Syria and blame it on Assad's regime'

According to Infowars.com, the December 25 email was sent from Britam's Business Development Director David Goulding to company founder Philip Doughty.

:lol::thumsup2

The emails were released by a Malaysian hacker who also obtained senior executives resumés and copies of passports via an unprotected company server, according to Cyber War News.

tin-foil-hat.jpg

Its okay everyone Cambo has cut short his Arthurian adventure break in Cornwall and will soon be sending Christian cruise missiles to cleanse the infidel!!!

They should be left to slaughter each other.Back Assad and you are backing a dictator type. Back "the rebels" and you are backing a bunch of vile Islamic rapists, cut throats and general islamic scum who will impose that shite on a terrified population.

We can't win, just letting them kill each other in the sand is the least worst option.

I agree. So does UKIP.

you should read some stuff zbigniew brezinski (sp) has written. he basically runs america, and thats what he says. obama takes his orders from him, he probably takes his orders from the rockefellers.

Pity the Rockefellers aren't Jews, we could add them to the Masonic Zionist conspiracy.

Of course, maybe they are masons.

Was reading an article on the Beeb yesterday (Yeah I know that some will criticise its reliability), about the prospect of WW3 not actually being that unthinkable a scenario down the line. Fairly naive as to what could happen with western intervention but think I'm on the same wavelength as Reynard that any assistance wouldn't actually do any good to either side.

there are many reports of white westerners carrying out some of these acts of 'slaughter' btw. white westerners as in the cia and mi6, britain has a group of people called the increment, mixture of mi6 and sas operatives, they are allegedly killing syrian civilians to blame it on assad, large numbers of them, in very brutal fashion. there are many reports of this if you look for them, you just wont find them on the bbc.

:lol: You really need to get out more and stop watching fictional movies. Have you ever visited any country in the middle east to see first hand what is going on? I suggest you may need to be accompanied by your parents as it sounds like you're too young to go alone.

hmmm....these are reports coming out of syria, from syrians. I'm sure you know better than them though.

From january

http://web.archive.org/web/20130129213824/http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2270219/U-S-planned-launch-chemical-weapon-attack-Syria-blame-Assad.html

U.S. 'backed plan to launch chemical weapon attack on Syria and blame it on Assad's regime'

Leaked emails from defense contractor refers to chemical weapons saying 'the idea is approved by Washington'Obama issued warning to Syrian president Bashar al-Assad last month that use of chemical warfare was 'totally unacceptable'By LOUISE BOYLEPUBLISHED: 14:16 EST, 29 January 2013 | UPDATED: 14:16 EST, 29 January 2013Comments (33)ShareLeaked emails have allegedly proved that the White House gave the green light to a chemical weapons attack in Syria that could be blamed on Assad's regime and in turn, spur international military action in the devastated country.A report released on Monday contains an email exchange between two senior officials at British-based contractor Britam Defence where a scheme 'approved by Washington' is outlined explaining that Qatar would fund rebel forces in Syria to use chemical weapons.Barack Obama made it clear to Syrian president Bashar al-Assad last month that the U.S. would not tolerate Syria using chemical weapons against its own people.

very interesting, and entirely plausible.

I think I'd actually go on one of those wanky anti-war marches if we got involved. Does Isreal really want the Golan Heights that much? What's the point of it all. It's just another reason why Scottish independence makes so much sense to me. I'd rather not be a part of the world police.

Well folks, it's been nice knowing you all.

Reports of RAF transport planes and mission capable aircraft landing in Cyprus and unconfirmed reports of the Russian Navy putting to sea from its Syrian base.

Well unless they are getting out of Dodge....

Archived