Conspiracies

9 hours ago, banana said:

I think the wee man had something to do with 9/11 even though he was aged -12 at the time, or has a past memory from a previous life about it.

He built me this lego "airplane" which is suspicious enough on its own...

UyuOzOw.jpg

...but it contains a quite frightening message upon closer inspection.

• 9 appears two times, the 9 and the upsidedown 6, representing the twin towers
  • The upsidedown 9 (aka 6) represents a fallen building
  • 11 appears 5 times, the two dashes between the numbers and the two clock hands
  • the three main destroyed WTC buildings are clearly represented by the 12&3
  • 12-6=6, 9-3=6, two sixes, two six, 26, the same number of terrorists involved in the attack
  • The time is 11:17.5 - the two WTC planes were American 11 and United 175

vazuWJg.jpg

I'm close to turning him in.

Actually all the issues seem to relate to the clock, which makes me suspect somebody at lego land, lego world or wherever these things come from.

Of much greater concern, the two yellow bricks at the back (or front?) have not been properly pushed down, making this aircraft totally unsafe for air travel.

1 hour ago, Fullerene said:

Actually all the issues seem to relate to the clock, which makes me suspect somebody at lego land, lego world or wherever these things come from.

Of much greater concern, the two yellow bricks at the back (or front?) have not been properly pushed down, making this aircraft totally unsafe for air travel.

This is a very good point and one completely uncommented upon by the MSM.  Mr. banana,  instead of sending your son to Guantanamo Bay on souped up anti-terror charges - which, let's face it, very few fathers want - merely report him to your local health and safety inspector.  He won't be in any danger of being incarcerated, but he may well have his air transport operations red flagged, and suffer some seriously poor PR, thus losing income and reputation.   A happy medium, I think we can all agree.  

• 2 years later...

I know the YouTube algorithms have caused a few miffed posts on P&B (eg you want to watch a Singing Kettle video but YouTube suggests you watch a "Tommy Robinson totally owning a refugee" or similar vile pish) but a new one on me is Stevie Wonder conspiracy vids. Turns out there's theory that Stevie is not blind and is in fact at it.  

On ‎02‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 10:32, Shandon Par said:

I know the YouTube algorithms have caused a few miffed posts on P&B (eg you want to watch a Singing Kettle video but YouTube suggests you watch a "Tommy Robinson totally owning a refugee" or similar vile pish) but a new one on me is Stevie Wonder conspiracy vids. Turns out there's theory that Stevie is not blind and is in fact at it.  

Was he caught singing " I can see clearly now"?  A similar conspiracy theory has it that John Lennon really was a walrus.

6 minutes ago, Fullerene said:

Was he caught singing " I can see clearly now"?  A similar conspiracy theory has it that John Lennon really was a walrus.

There's a video of him catching a microphone. It's clearly by chance as he's swaying side to side and the flying mic pretty much falls into his hand but that doesn't stop the theories. And I thought the Walrus was Paul? 

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

The lucky thing with the Paul conspiracy was that the replacement turned out to have such musical talent and was able to forge a career in his own right. Mentalists.

Wings..... musical talent.:unsure2:

On 02/04/2019 at 10:32, Shandon Par said:

Speaking of youtube

Last week in work I heard the story of a former cleaner who was called Butterbean because he looked like a wrestler of the same name. Yesterday I got a video about this wrestler in my recommendations. 

1 minute ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Speaking of youtube

Last week in work I heard the story of a former cleaner who was called Butterbean because he looked like a wrestler of the same name. Yesterday I got a video about this wrestler in my recommendations. 

Your phone is listening to your conversations. 

My brother and his wife are convinced their Alexa listens to them due to the leftfield adverts they get on their devices not long after discussing said thing. 

22 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Your phone is listening to your conversations. 

My brother and his wife are convinced their Alexa listens to them due to the leftfield adverts they get on their devices not long after discussing said thing. 

My phone was not on my person or in the building at the time.

1 hour ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Speaking of youtube

Butterbean was a boxer