Celtic v Morton

hoopy1967

People understand their will be abit of bias but Celtic tv continually take piss, surely you recognise that?

The service is aimed at Celtic fans. I enjoy the commentary. Why should they tone it down for 3 Morton fans and 23 various other diddys watching it on a dodgy stream?

The service is aimed at Celtic fans. I enjoy the commentary. Why should they tone it down for 3 Morton fans and 23 various other diddys watching it on a dodgy stream?

Then you must be as deluded as the commentators, it's not about toning it down for opposition fans, it's the fact that if i was listing to a pars commentary that biased I would be embarrassed, i would want them to at least give a semi-objective view, something similar to what the majority of fans would be thinking, not the pissed looney in the stand that doesn't have a clue.

Then you must be as deluded as the commentators, it's not about toning it down for opposition fans, it's the fact that if i was listing to a pars commentary that biased I would be embarrassed, i would want them to at least give a semi-objective view, something similar to what the majority of fans would be thinking, not the pissed looney in the stand that doesn't have a clue.

The only people I've ever heard complaining about it are non-Celtic fans. f**k 'em.

Love the way Morton fans are giving it big cheers for throw ins and goal kicks :lol:

I loved the way we gave it big cheers when we scored. Then when we won.

greggy.png

Words just can't quite describe it. I'll just say this, I think it's something every fan of a club outside of the OF knows; at some point we all sit through months or years of shite performances, baffling tactics, humiliating results and you question why you bother. Nights like tonight, that's fucking why. There was not a single bad performance from a Morton player tonight, every one of them defended superbly and I'm going to single out Tomas Peciar who was truly outstanding.

I fucking love football and I love Greenock Morton.

We're better than you.

sh7izjxhny1iupiisg8o.gif

Oooft...Belfast Tim in the midst of an epic breakdown.

The bigots are not dealing with this at all :lol:

Is it possible they're coming to the realisation that even though Lennon's skin is the right colour and his religion isn't an issue he might not be the best man for the job?

I'd be very grateful if someone could post the Neil Lennon 'clarification' gif. Most of the Celtic fans here seem to have been sound enough but there are a vast number of Greenock based Celtic fans elsewhere on the internet who are absolutely seething and I intend to have good fun taking the piss out of them.

Celtic had 27 corners, 25 shots at goal and two-thirds possession of the ball. Morton scored with their only shot on target and were significantly better in every department.

A better script could not be written.

sh7izjxhny1iupiisg8o.gif

tumblr_lnwy9d0X5u1qh2mpqo1_500.gif

Edited by vikingTON

Speaking of 'clarification': why was Lennon bitching and whining about the time taken at throw-ins while, err, clutching the ball when a Morton throw-in was to be taken?

Tactically clueless, grief-mongering fud.

lennon%20boom1.gif

tumblr_lnwy9d0X5u1qh2mpqo1_500.gif

Edited by vikingTON