Celtic v Morton

hoopy1967

This teams mentality is terrible. Every time someone gets the ball and can take a shot they hum and haw and pass it backwards. It fucking crap. They think they have all the time in the world on the ball. Even in the last 5 mins instead of pumping it up Zaluska passes it out low to Mulgrew

I'm out and on my phone, can someone post a bunch of Posted Image pics and Posted Image faces on my behalf? Cheers

Cheers!

These go out to Seethemore Skinner.

Oh and if any Sevconian even so much as thinks of using this to slag off Celtic, remember you're a new club in League One and know your place.

This teams mentality is terrible. Every time someone gets the ball and can take a shot they hum and haw and pass it backwards. It fucking crap. They think they have all the time in the world on the ball. Even in the last 5 mins instead of pumping it up Zaluska passes it out low to Mulgrew

It's the Dutch model, total football and all that shite.

Lennon blaming bad luck :lol:

When your playing budget absolutely fucking dwarfs that of your lower division opposition in a cup tie, at home, blaming bad luck will only get you so far.

Lennon's cup record looks poor. That's defeats dished out by Ross County, Kilmarnock, Hearts and now Morton in very recent history. Very poor.

But fucking funny.

Posted in the comments section of the match report over on the bbc, I seriously hope this is in jest (the posters name is idiot box)

I hate Celtic, but Lennon is the BEST COACH in Europe right now. With a limited budget he won the double last season & done well in Europe.

Lennon likely told his players the result didn't matter tonight. The opposition was a pub team who treated it like a cup final. They also got lucky with two Celtic goals wrongly ruled out.

Sorry Morton, but no one will remember this scoreline next week.