Celtic v Morton

hoopy1967

Your team never has the chance of winning a SPFL premier league or whatever they call it. Does that mean your manager shouldn't be judged on his teams league performances?

In the scenario I think you're trying to describe, Brechin just got knocked out of the Forfarshire Cup by the Brechin Vics (after getting punted out last season by Kirriemuir) and Ray McKinnon is still the messiah.

Other teams in the CL have an almost unimaginable budget compared to Neil Lennon, yet he still manages to make Celtic punch above their weight. You actually have to hand it to him, I'm not quite sure how he does it.

I totally agree mate. Post of the night.

Did Butcher not fail in England, go to Scotland, fail in England, then go back to Scotland again?

What is McCall's European record like? Or his record against the húns (RIP) and what about that embarrassing result against sevco?

Paul Hartley :lol:[/quotf

Did Butcher not fail in England, go to Scotland, fail in England, then go back to Scotland again?

What is McCall's European record like? Or his record against the húns (RIP) and what about that embarrassing result against sevco?

Paul Hartley :lol:

Fucking hell. Celtic fans ladies and gentlemen.

ame="Belfast_Tim" post="7746893" timestamp="1380060971"]Did Butcher not fail in England, go to Scotland, fail in England, then go back to Scotland again? What is McCall's European record like? Or his record against the húns (RIP) and what about that embarrassing result against sevco? Paul Hartley :lol:[/quotf Fucking hell. Celtic fans ladies and gentlemen.

Haven't mastered the quoting function? It's complicated, I'll give you that.