Grand Theft Auto V 360 Gang.

KeeperDee

Nah same it is annoying.

I did a couple of grocery store robberies with a helicopter last night. Scarpered before the five oh even got near the place. Doing this with a crew member would be a hoot, imo.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did a couple of grocery store robberies with a helicopter last night.  Scarpered before the five oh even got near the place.  Doing this with a crew member would be a hoot, imo.

Me and one crew member have been wreaking havoc.

There really needs to be a way to see if any crew members are on, short of adding everyone as friends

I know. I've got maybe 7 or 8 crew members as friends, but that's only about an eight of the whole crew.

Imagine the destruction P&B crew could cause as a larger unit?

Accidentally executed confidemus when trying to teach a storekeeper a lesson. Sorry about that man.

:lol:

I should offer my apologies for getting in the way of your pistol whipping!!

Any time I'm on, it seems none of the crew are, or is the "Go to Crew Server" bugged? Do I need to add everyone as a friend instead? Will do that tonight if so. Getting more into the online now, up to level 9 I think. Had a few go's at some of the "Go collect the x" missions where it's usually drugs. You go pick something up, then hundreds of guys try to jump you. Tried the same mission three or four times, and just couldn't get it.

There are also some absolute tubes on this, but that's to be expected

I thought it was bugged too, but a couple of times I've tried hosting a job and tried to invite crew and at that point none of them are online either, so I think it might just be when you're on.

I'm going to be on for a couple of hours this afternoon, probs from about 3 onwards if anyone else fanciues it

I thought it was bugged too, but a couple of times I've tried hosting a job and tried to invite crew and at that point none of them are online either, so I think it might just be when you're on.

I'm going to be on for a couple of hours this afternoon, probs from about 3 onwards if anyone else fanciues it

Yep I'm game

Archived