Grand Theft Auto V 360 Gang.

KeeperDee

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First proper online session tonight with some folk from on here (username is Chops Bain), I am utterly howfing at it though. The motorcycle race up the wind farm is good chat however.

Aye you didn't half f**k me over in The Commute race, ya mad crashing fucker!!

:lol:

Some serious carnage there. Brilliant. Especially trying to steal that green vehicle thing

Aye that was fucking excellent mate, a total hoot. Did the cash from the hold ups split ok? I'm never sure if it has.

Doesn't matter mate its only a few hundred. In it for the larfs like. I didn't even notice. If only the wean would sleep all day....

Good man. 4 star wanted levels are a bit tasty, are they not? ;)

Yesterday was the first time I've made it on with more than one crew member-was a good laugh. Smtid1982 (I think) seems to be on most when I am-had some good games with him. we should get some pnb survival games going on-they're always good

Yesterday was the first time I've made it on with more than one crew member-was a good laugh. Smtid1982 (I think) seems to be on most when I am-had some good games with him. we should get some pnb survival games going on-they're always good

That's me, quite enjoy the survival games even though im hopeless at them. I seem to be a magnet for bullets and can't use cover very effectively.

Just caused severe carnage with foofighter Craig. Got a few invites from.what I assume were crew members but when I tried to join it kept saying invites were disabled or.something

Absolute mayhem, loved it!

This game is so much better when you're with crew members. I never realised how much money you can make from races, it's unreal.

I imagine most do but just don't feel confident talking over the mic. 90 percent of folk talk utter pish or sing utter pish over the mic so ditch it. Possibly we are all also anti social types who prefer chatting through a keyboard?

I'm game. Who all had mics btw? I feel like no one ever talks.

I have a mic, but generally play when the kids are asleep upstairs and the Mrs is asleep on the couch, so difficult to get too vocal. Don't mind sticking the mic on if we all are and letting you all swoon over my gorgeous Ayrshire lilt!

:)

Archived