Grand Theft Auto V 360 Gang.

KeeperDee

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha f**k, just went off, I'll head back on just now. Give me a wee add if you havent already: CFC Stew

ED: Infact I'll head on around 10, hopefully get a team on

If anyone wants to make an easy thousand dollars come into me and Yeahhblud's game. I've had a $1000 bounty put on my head by who I'm guessing is the Ammunation's guy since I killed him, came up as unknown on my phone

Scratch that, someone murdered me in the barber shop :(

Send me an invite to the crew sesh when your on Stew

What are these unknown bounty a? I get one everytime I go online and no one has killed me yet.

I think it's if you kill certain NPC's

The same bounty stays on you until you get killed. It's why you get the message that says "______ has disappeared, see if you can find them again and claim the bounty" if someone who has a bounty on them leaves a session

Good fun there lads, just realised tonight there are fighter jet dogfights, choking for a shot of one of them now :P Think Top Fun could be great with crew members too. Races were great tonight though

Prefer the TDMs and LTS matches to racing myself. Only played one race and finished 1st by nearly 50 seconds, usually I'm the one to be doing well then crash and never recover.

So far my favourite TDM area is the construction site

Still a disappointingly low amount of crew members online. And what's with some of the crew members abandoning P&B for other crews?

Enjoyed the sesssion last night, but would be great to have a P&B squad on at one time.

We should set a date far in advance so we can guarantee loads will be on at one time. Most crew members ive ever had in one server was four including me. I say a Sunday late afternoon/evening in a few weeks would make sense. Or an international weekend?

I should be organising this better. Sorry guys. :(

Nae your fault at all Dee. You can't help if people join the crew but barely play at all.

Still a disappointingly low amount of crew members online. And what's with some of the crew members abandoning P&B for other crews?

Enjoyed the sesssion last night, but would be great to have a P&B squad on at one time.

Do you know if they've abandoned the crew or are't just members of multiple crews? Think you can join 3 or 4 crews in total

Yeah, they'll be in multiple crews, I wasn't being overly serious.

Still, for a crew that has over 60 members, there really should be more than 4 or 5 people on of an evening.

Mon lads, fingers oot.

Archived