Grand Theft Auto V 360 Gang.

KeeperDee

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Getting really hard to get an online session going with Team P&B.

Surely it can't be over already? The amount of P&B crew members now online really is dropping off at an alarming rate,

Played online for the first time earlier, was getting my arse handed to me by this level 83 as he obviously has access to better weapons and his car was infinity better than anything I could find. Then that beautiful moment when I caught him outside his car and sent the wee c**t flying. Must have reversed over him half a dozen times. Fucking baguette eating surrender monkey.

Played a little online b myself earlier. An invite only session. Much more cut down thing but it has allowed me to get to level 5 and gain access to the micro smg so I have at least a chance in drive by wars.

Played a little black ops 2 as well, actually quite enjoyed it son will definitely pick up when the one comes out.

What's the name of the gang? There seem to be two pie and Bovril gangs.

Played a little online b myself earlier. An invite only session. Much more cut down thing but it has allowed me to get to level 5 and gain access to the micro smg so I have at least a chance in drive by wars.

Played a little black ops 2 as well, actually quite enjoyed it son will definitely pick up when the one comes out.

What's the name of the gang? There seem to be two pie and Bovril gangs.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pie_and_bovril

Shit sorry McIntyre I didn't realise that was your car - thought it belonged to that p***k that was killing us which was why I was pouring gasoline all over it.

Nice phoenix BTW been looking for one of those

Shit sorry McIntyre I didn't realise that was your car - thought it belonged to that p***k that was killing us which was why I was pouring gasoline all over it.

Nice phoenix BTW been looking for one of those

No worries man, I got it back through insurance so it's all good! :D

Archived