Grand Theft Auto V 360 Gang.

KeeperDee

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I generally play when the wife is sleeping/studying so usually avoid mics, more that happy to use it at other times. Im generally quite quiet so don't bother with when arsing about online.

Agreed, it should never be forced, cos then it's awkward.

Had a good old crew day yesterday, managed to get four or five in the same server for a while. Noticed thomas had a bounty on his head at one point, and I couldn't have that. Saw he was closeby, so pulled up next to him just as someone opened fire. He got in, and I got him to safety. Only then, as seems to be his want, he started sticky bombing anyone behind us - I think we were chased for a good half hour off and on driving around.

Also apologise to whoever it was I clubbed while we were holding up a store...

I'm really enjoying Survival missions - only played two, Railroad and one other (Airfield or something?) and just completed Railroad yesterday. Was getting quite hairy at times, but two of us fought through the waves even after facing miniguns, netting a cool 20 grand at the end of it. Pleasing.

Had a good old crew day yesterday, managed to get four or five in the same server for a while. Noticed thomas had a bounty on his head at one point, and I couldn't have that. Saw he was closeby, so pulled up next to him just as someone opened fire. He got in, and I got him to safety. Only then, as seems to be his want, he started sticky bombing anyone behind us - I think we were chased for a good half hour off and on driving around.

Also apologise to whoever it was I clubbed while we were holding up a store...

I'm really enjoying Survival missions - only played two, Railroad and one other (Airfield or something?) and just completed Railroad yesterday. Was getting quite hairy at times, but two of us fought through the waves even after facing miniguns, netting a cool 20 grand at the end of it. Pleasing.

I did get a bit carried away with the sticky bombs, can you tell I've not long discovered them. Wife wasn't happy as I relived my youth by letting my dinner go cold during our escape. Cheers for saving me from the bounty hunters.

I'll be on later too, need to catch my guy up a bit, think I'm only level 10 or some bullshit... :ph34r:

I'm only level five, barely touched online since the first day with all the problems.

On now if anyone wants to jump in my session, everyone but me in this session is over rank 20 :wacko:

I'll be on later too. Gonna hunt some cars for a but finally stopped spending all my money modding my gauntlet and bought an apartment with 6 car garage so want to fill it. Anyone know if you can save motorbikes or do you need to buy them?

I'll be on later too. Gonna hunt some cars for a but finally stopped spending all my money modding my gauntlet and bought an apartment with 6 car garage so want to fill it. Anyone know if you can save motorbikes or do you need to buy them?

Motorbikes take one standard car slot, pedal bikes apparently don't take any slots and can be placed in full garages

Yay internet is being dodgy again <_<. So apologies to mrcat1990 for my disappearance when we were due to race.

Not fond of racing as I am rubbish at it but willing to do it.

Also just realised that I need a new personal vehicle since my current one got destroyed & I don't think I had insurance on it :(

Motorbikes take one standard car slot, pedal bikes apparently don't take any slots and can be placed in full garages

Sorry, I meant can you steal them off punters or are they only available as personal vehicle if you buy them

Archived