Grand Theft Auto V 360 Gang.

KeeperDee

I've found a spot on boneyard (well I saw.someone else use it) where you're pretty much untouchable.

Between the portacabin and the wall near one of the exits to the barn thing. Its right next to the road. Survived thru to wave ten 3 times earlier without dying once

Been pretty much living in there for the past week 2 weeks

Round 10 yersel nay bother.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apologies Barbour75 for the store patter. Good fun, though. :D

No worries, was a good laugh! I enjoyed when we were in the helicopter and went to the mountain where Gareth Glasgow (I think) and a random guy were. We just kept killing the other guy till he eventually quit!!

No worries, was a good laugh! I enjoyed when we were in the helicopter and went to the mountain where Gareth Glasgow (I think) and a random guy were. We just kept killing the other guy till he eventually quit!!

Aye, that was my mate that got brutally murdered. He was not pleased!

I lost my racing bike there too when I flew down the mountain and landed in a huge puddle. :(

Aye, that was my mate that got brutally murdered. He was not pleased!

I lost my racing bike there too when I flew down the mountain and landed in a huge puddle. :(

:lol: Sorry, think we just assumed it was a randommer attacking a P&B crew member, so we whooshed in to help!

I've found a spot on boneyard (well I saw.someone else use it) where you're pretty much untouchable.

Between the portacabin and the wall near one of the exits to the barn thing. Its right next to the road. Survived thru to wave ten 3 times earlier without dying once

Tried Boneyard 5 times last night... kept kicking us out before Wave 1 was even properly started telling us it was "failed". Then kicked us back to freemode with a lecture about being a Bad Sport for quitting a job!!!! F@ck right off! Frustrating.

Also couldn't get in with any crew members, although saw McIntyre for about 30 secs in freemode!

Weird, some nights it works like a dream, then the next night you just want to switch the f*cker off.

EDIT: Have just found out on Google its because, since the last patch, they have made the roof top out of bounds on Boneyard. :unsure2:

Does anyone else have black marking underneath their character's right eye or is that just a graphical glitch that occasionally happens?

Keep spending too much money on my car, trying to get a garage. Doesn't help that I'm always finding the highest value cars when LSC is still in that waiting period for you to be able to sell another

Does anyone else have black marking underneath their character's right eye or is that just a graphical glitch that occasionally happens?

Keep spending too much money on my car, trying to get a garage. Doesn't help that I'm always finding the highest value cars when LSC is still in that waiting period for you to be able to sell another

Aye your guy gets cuts and bruises every time you die, goes away after a while

Bought my first hoose a few days back - went deliberately cheap, and just a two car garage at the moment, but don't really see what I would gain from having a better one apart from a bigger garage and more "oo-shiny" appeal. I'll probably trade it in for something better once the stimulus package drops.

So if anyone needs a wee place to stay to evade bounty hunters, the law, or thomas's penchant for sticky bombs, I'll be at 1115 Blvd Del Perro

Bought my first hoose a few days back - went deliberately cheap, and just a two car garage at the moment, but don't really see what I would gain from having a better one apart from a bigger garage and more "oo-shiny" appeal. I'll probably trade it in for something better once the stimulus package drops.

So if anyone needs a wee place to stay to evade bounty hunters, the law, or thomas's penchant for sticky bombs, I'll be at 1115 Blvd Del Perro

Stickys are great. That is all.

I've been doing a lot of overtime at work recently, so have hardly been able to get on. Anybody be on today? I enjoy the survivals, but doing it with random people can be a massive pain. I got to level ten, before being killed, with two other people that were extremely absent minded. My mate kept getting disconnected which made it much worse. One of the other guys just went chasing after the enemies rather than taking strategic cover and the other boy went for the same cover as me, but wasn't ducking down to avoid being shot. :lol: One of those things that would be better with people from here I guess.

In other news, had an amazing moment the other night after being dropped into a random game after a mission

That last post kinda screwed up, but after a mission I joined a game in which three people had bounties on them and were travelling along the railway quite near me, with other players chasing after them. I can only assume the guys with bounties had been driving round killing people. So, I examined the map, picked a point to intercept them and drove there hoping not to crash on the freeway to get there in time. I got there and checked the map again, they were all travelling at the same speed so assumed they were on the roof of a train and were picking people off with sniper rifles. I waited and sure enough a train was coming round the corner and I managed to see that they were in fact on open carriages, but I managed to kill all three of them with a couple of grenades thrown from my car as I tried desperately to escape their bullets. Managed to get away with a battered car with one wheel, and a slither of health. I was extremely chuffed and made a decent amount in the process. :D

Beats my last attempt at bounty hunting when I let my mate drive and instead of running the bloke over at full speed in the car, he pulled up next to him and we tried to kill him with pistols and were killed in seconds.

That last post kinda screwed up, but after a mission I joined a game in which three people had bounties on them and were travelling along the railway quite near me, with other players chasing after them. I can only assume the guys with bounties had been driving round killing people. So, I examined the map, picked a point to intercept them and drove there hoping not to crash on the freeway to get there in time. I got there and checked the map again, they were all travelling at the same speed so assumed they were on the roof of a train and were picking people off with sniper rifles. I waited and sure enough a train was coming round the corner and I managed to see that they were in fact on open carriages, but I managed to kill all three of them with a couple of grenades thrown from my car as I tried desperately to escape their bullets. Managed to get away with a battered car with one wheel, and a slither of health. I was extremely chuffed and made a decent amount in the process. :D

Beats my last attempt at bounty hunting when I let my mate drive and instead of running the bloke over at full speed in the car, he pulled up next to him and we tried to kill him with pistols and were killed in seconds.

It feels immensely satisfying when you kill someone with a bounty on them.

Any chance of getting your character to look like this?

dog-bounty-hunter-returns-tonight.jpg

It feels immensely satisfying when you kill someone with a bounty on them.

Any chance of getting your character to look like this?

Posted Image

My character is an extremely attractive female. ;)

How do I join this rag-tag crew of bandits?

Go on the rockstar social club website, register if you don't have an account.

Once registered there should be a crews section, I just searched Bovril when I joined and it came up with it

Archived