Grand Theft Auto V 360 Gang.

KeeperDee

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still could do with some more crew members on my friends list as I reckon that's the fastest way to get into a session.

barbourkillie75, for anyone not on my friends list. Cheers bluds.

Finally did a mission with a crew member, went well until we tried to start another one and I got kicked.

I think that was me-was good while it lasted. It's definitely getting better, but it's now started timing out whenever you're in a full game session. Very annoying when it happens,takes ages to get back into online after

Also,if anyone wants to add to make it easier, I'm UnitarySauce72 on live

I'm now up and running on it - my tag is Chops Bain (don't ask). Played it for a couple of hours last night and am utterly shite - got involved in a few missions/death matches with a few folk on here (CFC Steve? Someone else who was wearing a pig mask?), but got a doing every time. Gave up one of the helicopter races half way through and tried instead to land on top of someone elses's chopper, whilst moving. Not easy.

Need to crack on with the single player mode too, I've deliberately been trying not to go too far out of Los Santos before I've had a chance to properly look round it, so I've only just done my first heist. Spending too much time cutting about Mirror Park and the canals bit.

My XBox is now broken again - second one in about a month - so will not be crewing it up any time soon. Hoping to get it sorted at the weekend, so I'll be back on then hopefully.

Had some very good crew games over the weekend - I look forward to a day when we can have an invite-only server and get a lot of us on at one time. It's just such a good game when it's not just random people on with you.

Sorry I just noticed this, I'm off just now, if you're on later I'll invite you. :)

Nah its sound dont worry about it, I'll get a game tomorrow or friday with folks from here

I was in with you as well. There were a few utterly chaotic ones. I always thought I was pretty good at racers, but I seem to be struggling to do well in GTA online races.

Finished 2nd in the GTA motorbike rocket fest, right enough!

Love GTA races.

Real life has got in the way of much GTA action recently, but might get on tonight for a scoot about. Planning a long session Saturday night as the burd on nightshift though. Cannot wait.

Archived