Grand Theft Auto V 360 Gang.

KeeperDee

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just couldnt get up the hill in avalanche. I think I exploded 3 times on the way down but on the final go when the timer ran out I must have just passed crackshot or he blew up as I somehow went to fourth. Barbour spun me on the race from the observatory from 2nd down to last but I ended up spinning him on the 2nd last checkpoint on roon the toon, think thats us even! Lol. I made loads of bad vehicle decisions last night.

I just couldnt get up the hill in avalanche. I think I exploded 3 times on the way down but on the final go when the timer ran out I must have just passed crackshot or he blew up as I somehow went to fourth. Barbour spun me on the race from the observatory from 2nd down to last but I ended up spinning him on the 2nd last checkpoint on roon the toon, think thats us even! Lol. I made loads of bad vehicle decisions last night.

Aye apologies about that!! With all my "nudges" against fellow crewmembers, as I've said before, it's never intentional.

I had a few prangs with Gareth Glasgow the other night, and ended up getting paranoid that he would think it was intentional, so ended up backing off quite a bit!

I'm glad people liked my skate park deathmatch. It was tough to make due to its awkward location right under the freeway and how fussy the game is with spawn points but I think it worked quite well.

Aye apologies about that!! With all my "nudges" against fellow crewmembers, as I've said before, it's never intentional.

I had a few prangs with Gareth Glasgow the other night, and ended up getting paranoid that he would think it was intentional, so ended up backing off quite a bit!

I just assumed they were accidental, no worries! I felt bad though when I took Steedman out a belter on Multi Story completely by accident and he ended up in last place.

I'm glad people liked my skate park deathmatch. It was tough to make due to its awkward location right under the freeway and how fussy the game is with spawn points but I think it worked quite well.

I just assumed they were accidental, no worries! I felt bad though when I took Steedman out a belter on Multi Story completely by accident and he ended up in last place.

Have to say, really liked the skatepark-was leading until I got kicked off the online. Crackshot and Gareth couldn't handle my expert shotgunning

I accidentally take people out when we're going round a corner side by side and i'm on the inside the momentum just takes me right into the car, so apologies if that has happened it's unintentional.

f**k me, we're a civil bunch aren't we?!

I wiped out a whole load of people last night completely on purpose... :unsure2:

I somehow managed to read that as 'I wiped out a whole bunch of white people...' For some reason :ph34r:

The Skate Park deathmatch was a good laugh, think it makes it better that it was just shotguns.

It took me ages to realise that I could switch to the assault shotgun, the tube that I am!

When I read what the deathmatch was I just assumed it was one shotgun and that was it. I quite liked the rooftop melee deathmatch the other night aswell

It took me ages to realise that I could switch to the assault shotgun, the tube that I am!

When I read what the deathmatch was I just assumed it was one shotgun and that was it.

Same here. lol. It wasn't til I realised other folk's shotguns seemed more powerful and faster than the thing I was using!

Anybody on this tonight? I'm going to make some videos today and fancy doing a wee destruction derby in GTA if anybody's up for it (basically NASCAR around the horse track but last car running wins rather than an actual race)

Anybody on this tonight? I'm going to make some videos today and fancy doing a wee destruction derby in GTA if anybody's up for it (basically NASCAR around the horse track but last car running wins rather than an actual race)

I'll hopefully be on close to 10 if the game decides to stop fucking up my TV

I should be on.

Wasn't on last night and now having major withdrawals....

I should be on.

Wasn't on last night and now having major withdrawals....

Last night was the first night in ages no one was on when I was on. I went into the creator and started to make a race called "Pain in the arse....", which I gave up on when I discovered on the test run that it was too difficult for even the offroad Injection to navigate!!

Archived