Grand Theft Auto V 360 Gang.

KeeperDee

matt? Lol. Well you did act like a bit of a fud! :P

I only punched one of you's for a bit of fun then you's turned on me. I was trying to get you's in the water as it was really strange being able to stand without needing to go for breath.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I only punched one of you's for a bit of fun then you's turned on me. I was trying to get you's in the water as it was really strange being able to stand without needing to go for breath.

Sorry Guv, it won't happen again....

PS I blame barbour for all of this..... :angel

You need to get involved in the crew races more, Matts, its a hoot.

The only thing i'm feart of is your getaway driving! :barf

Nearly as bad as mine!

was quite quiet last night though, or was everyone else on earlier yesterday?

Aye, even I'm no sure what I was doing or where I was going so I just thought I'd roll it about a bit. Not surprised you bailed!!

was quite quiet last night though, or was everyone else on earlier yesterday?

I was on in the afternoon, joined up with Steedman for some quality Freemode teamwork.

By the time I got back on around 11pm, everybody else was away. Bad timing.

ok i signed up for that and joined the gang. any more steps?

Next time you go online, hit the start button and look for crew members online. You should get put into a map with whoever is on.... its tempramental sometimes, but keep trying and you'll get there.

Once in a map, crew members will be highlighted on the map with a blue semi circle around their white dot.

Found some great rooftops for sniping yesterday mate. And what about that tw@t half way up the yellow crane? He took a sore one when we eventually found him.

Aye, another c**t in that session called Blaze killed me about 4 times with that helicopter with the rockets.

Lost count on the amount of times i died from my own mistakes. Died about 5 times trying to get my motorbike out of the ammu-nation because i never realised if you drive your motorbike straight into the shop the guy behind the counter whips out a pistol and starts shooting at you. Everytime i tried to retrieve it he started shooting so i just left it there.

Aye, another c**t in that session called Blaze killed me about 4 times with that helicopter with the rockets.

Lost count on the amount of times i died from my own mistakes. Died about 5 times trying to get my motorbike out of the ammu-nation because i never realised if you drive your motorbike straight into the shop the guy behind the counter whips out a pistol and starts shooting at you. Everytime i tried to retrieve it he started shooting so i just left it there.

I'm fairly sure Barbour and I had a bit of a shootout with Blaze aswell

The guy behind the counter also whips out his pistol if you go in with wanted stars which I found out while trying to stock up

You need to get involved in the crew races more, Matts, its a hoot.

I have been involved in a few before Xmas. I've just recently bought a ps4 so that's why I'm hardly on gta anymore. I'll come on tonight if there's a few going on.

The guy behind the counter also whips out his pistol if you go in with wanted stars which I found out while trying to stock up

Also if you walk into the shop with a gun in hand, he opens up.

Another one to look out for is the Shop hold ups. There's at least two of them where the cashier bloke pulls out a gun as soon as you go to leave the shop. You can usually tell its going to happen with the dialogue, but still, unexpected first time it happens!

Another one to look out for is the Shop hold ups. There's at least two of them where the cashier bloke pulls out a gun as soon as you go to leave the shop. You can usually tell its going to happen with the dialogue, but still, unexpected first time it happens!

I started walking out of all of the shops backwards with the gun trained on them after the 1st time this happened to me!

I started walking out of all of the shops backwards with the gun trained on them after the 1st time this happened to me!

The guy doesn't have a chance with me. The minute the carrier bag hits the ground, his brains are splattered over the cigarette display.

Have to laugh at the amount of people I've seen panic when they accidently shoot the cashier mid-way through him filling the bag and run out the store, not realising you can still get a bit from money from the till

Archived