Grand Theft Auto V 360 Gang.

KeeperDee

On a race late last night with UnitarySauce (forameus?) and a random, the figure 8 around the airport runways.

Went straight into the lead, but the random tried to knock me off the round on the first lap, slowing me down a bit. My fellow crew member went after him, totally wiping him out on the last bend of the 1st lap. An absolute joy to watch! lol.

Left me to go back in to the lead and win the race. I'm due you big time for that one mate. lol

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On a race late last night with UnitarySauce (forameus?) and a random, the figure 8 around the airport runways.

Went straight into the lead, but the random tried to knock me off the round on the first lap, slowing me down a bit. My fellow crew member went after him, totally wiping him out on the last bend of the 1st lap. An absolute joy to watch! lol.

Left me to go back in to the lead and win the race. I'm due you big time for that one mate. lol

Aye, the bawbag looked like he would take you out, so I swerved around you and ploughed straight into him. Hadn't meant to take myself out with him,but worth it I think.

Wasn't taking any shit from races-the one I was in before with some chatty Americans was just deliberate crashing all round. Bawbags.

Will hopefully get on tonight at a decent time depending on when I send the Mrs to her bed! I think I've just crept into the top 25 of the crew rankings and reckon theres a few more places I can jump with a decent couple of nights hooliganism!!

Aye, the bawbag looked like he would take you out, so I swerved around you and ploughed straight into him. Hadn't meant to take myself out with him,but worth it I think.

Wasn't taking any shit from races-the one I was in before with some chatty Americans was just deliberate crashing all round. Bawbags.

This is the kind of shit I really like about the P&B crew. Everyone seems to have everyone else's back.

I love you guys.

dawson_crying.gif

I'll be on tonight.

I didn't even switch the XBox on last night for the first time in god knows how long. Opted to watch The Life of Pi with the Mrs instead. Very good film as it turns out.

Richard Parker :lol:

Looks an alright update, but I'm sure everyone's just waiting for the heists and other things to be made available. I'm often online (mostly when other crew aren't) where I think "What do I do now?". Races with the general population are usually immensely frustrating, deathmatches can be the same, along with missions if you get a bad group. Just hope that when the heists do come along, everyone isn't totally bored with the game and moved onto other things.

Looks an alright update, but I'm sure everyone's just waiting for the heists and other things to be made available. I'm often online (mostly when other crew aren't) where I think "What do I do now?". Races with the general population are usually immensely frustrating, deathmatches can be the same, along with missions if you get a bad group. Just hope that when the heists do come along, everyone isn't totally bored with the game and moved onto other things.

Seems to be the thing that Rockstar are going for; wait till everyone is fed up with the game before making them come crawling back by realising the one thing they were most looking forward to in Online

Have to say some of the new player actions pretty funny. Especially the "air thrusting" one, burst out laughing when bryan won a race and his guy started doing it.

I spat my drink out when you won a race (think it was avalanche) and starting doing the "dock" player action

Was funny pre-race, at the bit just after everyone selects their vehicle, cycling through the players and seeing every trying it out

@Bryan014 - How did that guy and the limo survive when I suicide bombed him with that plane?!

That was bizarre. pretty much wiped out the entire street! lol

Cheers for the shot to the head before departing..... second time that night (after Dave's usual goodbye!)

Archived