Grand Theft Auto V 360 Gang.

KeeperDee

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry St Mirren37/Gareth, was in a personal battle with a p***k that blew up my car.... By the time I accepted one of your many invites, I was in a lobby on my tod!

No bother, we found an interesting looking football job but it was shit.

I think it's about time to change my playlist or create some new races, I don't know about anyone else, but I was starting to get a little bored with my races last night.

Apologies if firefly/ Gareth/ Crackshot felt this too.

I think it's about time to change my playlist or create some new races, I don't know about anyone else, but I was starting to get a little bored with my races last night.

Apologies if firefly/ Gareth/ Crackshot felt this too.

It's a good playlist, it just needs freshened up a bit. I usually swap a couple of jobs out in mine to keep it interesting. You can choose to start the playlist on shuffle as well to play the jobs in a random order.

It's a good playlist, it just needs freshened up a bit. I usually swap a couple of jobs out in mine to keep it interesting. You can choose to start the playlist on shuffle as well to play the jobs in a random order.

I didn't know that. What I'd like to do is to take some of your races, some of Steedman's and any other that the crew have created to make a new playlist, but I don't know if there's any way to do that other than to select from "recently played".

You'd think all P&B created races/ deathmatches would be available for all P&B members to add to a playlist.

I didn't know that. What I'd like to do is to take some of your races, some of Steedman's and any other that the crew have created to make a new playlist, but I don't know if there's any way to do that other than to select from "recently played".

You'd think all P&B created races/ deathmatches would be available for all P&B members to add to a playlist.

There is, you can bookmark other players' jobs either on the Social Club wesbite or in-game and they'll be in your list of bookmarked jobs when editing a playlist. That's what I did for my playlists.

• 2 weeks later...

On for the first time in quite a while last night and got into a pretty good 5 or 6 man shootout with Bryan. We seemed to have a pretty good vantage point at a Subway entrance and then a hospital close to where everyone was respawning. And then the usual when someone gets irritated they order a tank!!

On for the first time in quite a while last night and got into a pretty good 5 or 6 man shootout with Bryan. We seemed to have a pretty good vantage point at a Subway entrance and then a hospital close to where everyone was respawning. And then the usual when someone gets irritated they order a tank!!

Aye, a shit load of tanks on the go last night! MrCat came on to start with, but I think he bailed because there was about four tanks on the go and we just got the utter shit blown out of us!!!! Found a good vantage point on a rooftop, where none of them could get us, I then ordered an Airstrike from Merryweather and the only folk they managed to wipe out was us two on the roof!!! I've yet to get that arsehole thing to work!

Good wee session with you there too Enzo, some good teamwork. Don't know what it is, but just now it seems everytime I nick a car, the game itself puts a fucking bounty on me!!!

One tank w****r is shite. Four is fucking ridiculous.

lol. Several fuckers ranked 300 to 500 last night. Nightmare.

I was gonna leave, but there was one guy (ranked about 300+) who had killed me about 5 times, I was desperate to get him back at least once! It eventually calmed down (once they turned on each other) and I eventually did a few misisons with Crackshot before teaming up with Enzo.

Great to have some Crew members back on again.

I'll probs be on tonight, definitely at some point over the weekend. Be good to have a fair few crewmembers on at once.

For me now, GTA V on my own = shit. GTA V with crewmembers = best game I have.

I'll probs be on tonight, definitely at some point over the weekend. Be good to have a fair few crewmembers on at once.

For me now, GTA V on my own = shit. GTA V with crewmembers = best game I have.

I barely touch it if no crew members are about. I was quite happy online on my own before the crew got going. Now it's just shite in comparison.

I barely touch it if no crew members are about. I was quite happy online on my own before the crew got going. Now it's just shite in comparison.

If my Xbox is on, I'm playing GTA Online. Just can't seem to kick it yet. Even if there's no crew members on, I just love picking a fight with some random.

If my Xbox is on, I'm playing GTA Online. Just can't seem to kick it yet. Even if there's no crew members on, I just love picking a fight with some random.

I discovered fairly early on that if I pick a fight with a random on my own I get my arse handed to me! I work better as backup(sometimes)...

Archived