Grand Theft Auto V 360 Gang.

KeeperDee

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry Bryan accidentally killed you with a grenade, i was trying to throw it of the building but it bounced of the red frame and landed at your feet

Lol. Yeah no problem, I thought that was what happened. A good freemode session there, teaming up against a few folk, and a bit of defensive action at the top of the skyscrapers with bounties on our heads.

Had to leave as the mrs needed a lift.

Lol. Yeah no problem, I thought that was what happened. A good freemode session there, teaming up against a few folk, and a bit of defensive action at the top of the skyscrapers with bounties on our heads.

Had to leave as the mrs needed a lift.

You pull up in your black Cheetah with orange wheels "Right, hop in love" :lol:

Ok so somehow its possible to run and shoot people under water?! Wtf

:lol: That was genius you getting that Matts guy under the waterfall! I kept trying to get at him but was pulled away by the current, so I then went underwater and just saw a pool of blood and you swimming away!!

:lol: That was genius you getting that Matts guy under the waterfall! I kept trying to get at him but was pulled away by the current, so I then went underwater and just saw a pool of blood and you swimming away!!

no idea how it worked tho, didnt even have to come up for air or anything! After I got him under the waterfall I ran up the rapids and he was in the water before the fall and I got him again, then he left. For a fellow crew member he was a bit strange, took me out to the altruist cult place and got us both killed, then he decided to turn on both of us which wasnt the greatest decision ever made! :lol:

Well, its taken me since October, and 9 online days worth of playing to get myself to the rank of 84 and a position of 5th on the P&B leaderboard... But for some reason, since the last software update last week, I've jumped 2,000,000 RP and 17 days to land the No.1 spot!?!

Was on late last night, missed all the crew member action. Still managed to find a group of randoms (ranked around 40 to 50) who were picking on a guy ranked 20 out by Sandy Shores. Got myself a helicopter and a sniper rifle, and picked the fuckers off from distance. Over and over again. Anytime they got near me I just flew over to the next mountain/building and started again. Great fun.

Archived