Aliases of banned posters

Ric

Question

• Answers 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Follow we will, and then lunarc, I reckon. Same moron avatar, linking back to his short lived "rapgod" identity. There's a few berrz with issues on this site, but this lad is in need of some kind of help. 

Aye, he'll have done a few at once in the hope one gets through. He really can't live without this forum.

He'll be rivaling Benny in the nutcase stakes soon. :lol:

It is Follow we will, LunarC is someone new, posting style completely different and he / she still thinks that somehow a sensible conversation is to be had on the BRALT, learning the hard way.

Aye, definitely not AWRA actually. The new guy has a basic grasp of literacy and grammar for a start.

It is Follow we will, LunarC is someone new, posting style completely different and he / she still thinks that somehow a sensible conversation is to be had on the BRALT, learning the hard way.

No way on God's good earth is lunarc brand new - from total inactivity to 70+ posts in half a day is up there with you and HellBhoy at your spat-tastic best. Plus he's sought out and abused the same posters that your lot always have a problem with. Strange or what?

Swallowwewill is the better candidate for Batshit's latest, BUT...

Timings of the posts suggest he's both, and is engineering some kind of convo between the two in order to pretend one is a credible poster. Always dead proud of having a dynamic IP address, was our Batshit...

Chonspiracies! Chonsphiracies everywhere! :1eye

Can admin/mods please look at Kincardine, The_Kincardine, King Bilel.

Kinks was a good Rangers poster in the past but has invented a new persona to troll.

Bile is his antogonising one but probably still on same IP as he tells sectarian tales from the 1950s and doesn't know how to hide address.

kincardine was actually deleted by mistake when div switched over the servers ages ago, the mods know about the_kincardine and know its the same poster with 1 account

Is that the same guy that has been accused of being AWRA, Bennett, No8, me and now T_K?

Must be getting to you :rolleyes:

Nope Tedi

Bile = Kincardine

I have views on the other possible aliases. I never asked admin to check them out. I'm 99% certain you are Ceremony at work on a different IP. You and Ceremony plus bunnett every day

99% is not proven m'laud - Bile is just putting it oot there - ask Bile about cricket for a laff.

Not bothered if he is or is not mate, maybe your missing my point about aliases and a fitbaw forum, if they not breaking any rules what difference does it really make?

Emm breaking multiples rules, emmm baiting rules, emm trying to wind-up purely to cause ire. If Bile is not really Kincardine then I stand disproven and tail between legs

No way on God's good earth is lunarc brand new - from total inactivity to 70+ posts in half a day is up there with you and HellBhoy at your spat-tastic best. Plus he's sought out and abused the same posters that your lot always have a problem with. Strange or what?

EH ! WTF ? :lol:

This would all have some credence if it were not for the wild accusations coming from many on the BRALT, this lunar guy again has been accused of being virtually every Rangers fan going, laughable really.

Its an internet fitbaw forum, we are all aliases, I am not really called Tedi and you are not notfromfifehonest, even though you are :P

BTW I am 100% not ceremony.

You did create HBQC ya knobsack because you gave me your red bullets after 2am in the morning for three consecutive nights at almost the same time with both accounts until I highlighted the non posting rep giving fud alias you create to boost your own rep whilst trying to destroy mine.

Also you went way into my past posting history to give me them to somehow hide what you were doing like I'd never notice it !.

I wouldn't put it past you to create more fud aliases to help boost your false rep count either.

Red dots old posts then moans about red dots, what knobend you are.

Naw the knob end is you for actually creating a non posting rep giving fud alias account in the first place and you still didn't deny it in your post above.

Yip I did rep a few of your old posts to annoy you but they showed up on this account !, you on the other hand about a week after this created a non posting rep giving fud alias and then proceeded to negatively rep my account and did nothing else other than dish out red dots in my past post history that night on an account created that night.

I immediately noticed within a few minutes of receiving 4 red dots and did a rep search and found out an account called HBQC gave me two reddies in my past post history as well as yourself and this continued at the same time for three nights. Coincidence or what Tedi that two accounts for three nights around the same time neg repped me just after 2am !.

It takes a sad pathetic man to go to the levels you did to protect your false rep and then proceed to destroy other posters rep just because you had a run in with them or they dispensed all their red dots to you for days.

You take these dots far too seriously, you dotted some year old posts, I gave you some back in return, get over it.

Are you upset about something?

:lol: You're a total twat for admitting you created a bogus account just to red dot me :1eye , now if you had some sense and hadn't had the memory of a goldfish at times you'd have remembered you first red dotted my older posts with HBQC and at no time with your Tedi account did you ever red dot my older posts as far back as June 2012 when you created the HBQC account.

What tool and a fool :1eye .

Archived