Aliases of banned posters

Ric

Question

• Answers 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Colgan is Happy Hibee.

You have that one wrong CGR. I'm not an alias. My IP address etc would definitely be able to confirm this. I would appreciate it in future, if you perhaps messaged me to ask if I was before posting untrue information. Same goes for the posters saying I'm the poster "Big Rob" when this happens you automatically go on the defensive too.

People on here are obsessed with alias' it seems.

Saying all that I couldn't care if people do think I'm a alias, I just don't want banned for some tubes saying I'm an alias of other tubes.

You have that one wrong CGR. I'm not an alias. My IP address etc would definitely be able to confirm this. I would appreciate it in future, if you perhaps messaged me to ask if I was before posting untrue information. Same goes for the posters saying I'm the poster "Big Rob" when this happens you automatically go on the defensive too.

People on here are obsessed with alias' it seems.

Saying all that I couldn't care if people do think I'm a alias, I just don't want banned for some tubes saying I'm an alias of other tubes.

Dry yer eyes. If you're not an alias, then you've got nothing to worry about. Although at the end of the day, I don't really give a f**k tbh.

It's somehow sad that in a few short years new posters will be all like "huh?" when people talk about 'no Kings' and 'cockteasing bitch', the way that mid-period joiners are when us original G's reminisce about the badger story and that time the Clyde fans all resigned and then came back at once.

Archived