Aliases of banned posters

Ric

Question

• Answers 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It wasnt so much the homophobia as the completely bizarre attempt to justify it. Plus, he'd already had two warnings and been told he was on thin ice
What was he actually banned for? Surely not the 'bent' remark, while that term maybe crass and unpleasant there are posters on here that have got away with far worse time after time, would be truly astounding double standards from the mods if so.
To avoid "double standards" no doubt youll report yourself for trying to back up this bigot then?

You generally have to be an absolute cretin to get banned from this site, the fact you have already achieved this feat on at least one occasion says all we need to know.

Just like your Rangers homophobic banned mate you backed up then?

(1) he is not my mate any more than you are.

(2) if he broke the rules and was given fair warning then yes, this would place him firmly beside you in the absolute cretin category.

Well you've changed your tune, At the time you were told he was a previously banned bigot and you still questioned him getting rebanned cos he was a Rangers fan!....but now you're Mr rule are rules cos you've been exposed as 2faced...tut tut.

I asked a question, I did not change any tune.

Now, go and find the post where I said anything about being a Rangers fan.

rather than let you drag this thread down with your usual alias backed titfortatafon I'll leave a last post so people can decide if you where trying to back your bigot homphobic rangers buddy up or not...bye

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/167655-big-rangers-administrationliquidation-thread-all-chat-here/page-5660

Jackwiltshireisrubbish is an alias plus nexus is having a setious meltdown.

I reckon nexus should be renamed necksauce. Has buckfast in cans hit the shops already?

Archived