The Blacklist

Boghead ranter

Not really sure where they go from here to be honest. Great couple of episodes though

It was hinted at a couple of times in the second episode that Kean would become an asset rather than an agent. I can see them going back to the format of the first series - Redington giving them names and the feds going after them, with Kean tagging along. Not sure about it myself.

It'll be interesting to see what happens with Tom and theres still plenty of mileage in the whole Lizzy/Red story

It was hinted at a couple of times in the second episode that Kean would become an asset rather than an agent. I can see them going back to the format of the first series - Redington giving them names and the feds going after them, with Kean tagging along. Not sure about it myself.

It'll be interesting to see what happens with Tom and theres still plenty of mileage in the whole Lizzy/Red story

What i mean is that i doubt the Cabal would just leave it there. And considering recent events, how everyone can just go back to their day jobs like Cooper etc

What i mean is that i doubt the Cabal would just leave it there. And considering recent events, how everyone can just go back to their day jobs like Cooper etc

I forgot about the Cabal :lol: The last scene had Red doing a deal with them so guessing they wont be the "enemy" anymore

Seems like everyone will go back to their jobs, other than Kean. Bit far fetched, but then thats nothing new!

I forgot about the Cabal :lol: The last scene had Red doing a deal with them so guessing they wont be the "enemy" anymore

Seems like everyone will go back to their jobs, other than Kean. Bit far fetched, but then thats nothing new!

You also have Samar and Aram who were both suspended/sacked for serious stuff but no doubt that will all just disappear :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Watched last weeks episode last night

Starting to get a little concerned that this whole baby storyline is going to take the show off in a direction Im not really interested in.

The plot of reformed criminals being manipulated to kill people they thought were paedophiles was a bit wasted in amongst all the other stuff. Shame

• 2 weeks later...

Have started watching this on sky box sets. I'm really enjoying it but watching it back to back certain things start to get really obvious and annoying. The overuse of the phrase "reached out" is one example of this. It's probably not something you'd notice watching it weekly. Also reddington either has the fastest jet in the world or a flux capacitor!

It's still gripping viewing though!

Have started watching this on sky box sets. I'm really enjoying it but watching it back to back certain things start to get really obvious and annoying. The overuse of the phrase "reached out" is one example of this. It's probably not something you'd notice watching it weekly. Also reddington either has the fastest jet in the world or a flux capacitor!

It's still gripping viewing though!

Yeah, it is pretty much full of gaping plot holes :lol:

Yeah, it is pretty much full of gaping plot holes :lol:

Yeah, a group of mercenaries are able to infiltrate and take over a black site, disabling all communications but they don't have the technology to break the 5 letter password to open reds cage :-)

GET.OUT

:lol: sorry to disappoint you mate. Everyone else in the show seems to have something to offer apart from her. It feels like her story arc has been completed and they are just throwing stuff in there as an excuse to keep her involved

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...