The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

As is droning on about imaginary conspiracies and bias when you have been asked not to by the site operators.

I was obviously joking about exposing conspiracies. Do you currently trade in US Dollars and have access to oil pipelines, like?

What happened is a few people throwing temper tantrums and dishing out suspensions for being slagged off. No conspiracy there.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So it's alright to mouth off at Thundermonkey and accuse him of all kinds but when faced with a potential ban you shit yourself and don't get wide anymore?

Tsk tsk, your business is dreadful tonight. Two of your "box office" buddies get punted and you turn into a snivelling mess.

!

Sigh. Nine times now. When I had a go at thundermonkey, it was because I was making a point and because I had a disagreement regarding moderation. After this was resolved, thanks to the mod team, I stopped complaining. That was early this afternoon. I've merely been an interested observer since.

I'd be interested to know why the others were banned, as I can't see any justification, but my usual sources arent online atm, and you lot have all been a bit nuts all evening, so it will probably be best if it gets discussed tomorrow when you've all composed yourselves.

Why are you trying to goad someone who's unable to tell you where to go?

It's like someone waiting 'til the bouncers have stepped in b4 they start bumping their gums.

Your like the snivelling wee weasel like guy at work who is permanently suckin up to the boss in the vague hope that at some point maybe, just maybe they will remember your name and when/if they do ya'll be straight of to cubicles in bogs to shake yer wee kok into oblivion.

StandFree weaving his magic again I see! :lol:

So it's alright to mouth off at Thundermonkey and accuse him of all kinds but when faced with a potential ban you shit yourself and don't get wide anymore?

Tsk tsk, your business is dreadful tonight. Two of your "box office" buddies get punted and you turn into a snivelling mess.

!

A tremendous volte-face. :lol:

Sigh. Nine times now. When I had a go at thundermonkey, it was because I was making a point and because I had a disagreement regarding moderation. After this was resolved, thanks to the mod team, I stopped complaining. That was early this afternoon. I've merely been an interested observer since.

I'd be interested to know why the others were banned, as I can't see any justification, but my usual sources arent online atm, and you lot have all been a bit nuts all evening, so it will probably be best if it gets discussed tomorrow when you've all composed yourselves.

That's surely not directed at the Mods is it xbl?! ;)

I was obviously joking about exposing conspiracies. Do you currently trade in US Dollars and have access to oil pipelines, like? What happened is a few people throwing temper tantrums and dishing out suspensions for being slagged off. No conspiracy there.

Not you mate, those banging on about a unionist conspiracy/plot.

So no demands for consistency and answers tonight? Disappointing. Kudos on the furious back-pedalling though!

I did ask a couple of times on here, but no answer seemed to be forthcoming. I'm not sure what you mean by back pedalling though. I've already explained my actions many times to you.

Scenes.

I have literally no idea what's going down, will need to find out.

Suffice to say, had I been rattled enough to warn anyone it would have been last night.

However, I called it for what it was - a diversionary tactic to deflect from the pasting XBL was taking from VT.

Scenes.

I have literally no idea what's going down, will need to find out.

Suffice to say, had I been rattled enough to warn anyone it would have been last night.

However, I called it for what it was - a diversionary tactic to deflect from the pasting XBL was taking from VT.

Why would last night be any different from any other?! ;):P

Pasting? That wasn't the consensus of the rest of the forum. Even if it was though, I think you're giving me too much credit! :lol:

You were really quite angry about DeeGas not being banned and you were giving Thundermonkey grief for it. Now two of your buddies have been banned for no reason and you aren't making half the song and dance you did earlier.

Lack of consistency IMO.

I've explained my actions several times now. Its a bit embarrassing that you're still banging this drum. You really did take your character being outed very badly indeed.

I'm on my mobile so can't say for certain but are you all sure they have been banned? Swampy's warn history remains as it was... Time to settle down a bit?

Nobody's been banned, suspended, or indeed warned. I've no idea why they think otherwise.

I'm on my mobile so can't say for certain but are you all sure they have been banned? Swampy's warn history remains as it was... Time to settle down a bit?

It still says Gold Members on their profiles, so it must be a suspension.

I'm on my mobile so can't say for certain but are you all sure they have been banned? Swampy's warn history remains as it was...Time to settle down a bit?

I did raise this concern, but apparently their profile can't be clicked on. Just imagine how much easier things would be if a mod came out and confirmed it and why?

#justsaying

Archived