The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll give folk Swampy but to state that vikingTon would be a "Massive loss to the site" is a contender for the biggest load of brown-nosing tripe that I've read in my 7 years on the site.

He posts the same shit day in, day out and we're supposed to believe that this is to be missed?

:lol:

Jesus.

I'll give folk Swampy but to state that vikingTon would be a "Massive loss to the site" is a contender for the biggest load of brown-nosing tripe that I've read in my 7 years on the site.

He posts the same shit day in, day out and we're supposed to believe that this is to be missed?

Jesus.

As much as that might be true, he'll probably still walk into the top 10 of this list.

People obviously do feel he contributes to the success of this forum rightly or wrongly.

As much as that might be true, he'll probably still walk into the top 10 of this list.

People obviously do feel he contributes to the success of this forum rightly or wrongly.

That's either a sad indication of the quality of poster on P&B or a sad indication of the intelligence of the people who would vote for such a terrible poster.

Unfortunately, I think it's the latter.

^^^ Shares a pint of tennents lager with 2 other people.

I think you're mistaking me for somebody else. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

*medieval. Your personal quest to become box-office won't succeed with poor spelling. Up your game san.

Emm.. http://www.thefreedictionary.com/mediaeval

I'm simply too box-office to use a mainstream spelling like 'medieval'.

If it wasn't for these Top 50 style threads I would never have known that those two were held in such high regard on this site - and now there's been a 'ban' it's like Princess Diana's feckin' funeral on here :lol:

"Taking the internet far to seriously" gets banded about far to easily on here but FFS :lol:

Guest The Phoenix

Jesus.

No one would be a massive loss to the site, well except Div of course but only because he switches it on.

VT causes a stir but he would be easily replaced by another ass hole if he doesn't return, bringing his moronic repetitive one dimensional bile with him.

A bit like everyone would get over my demise, when I die and take my puns to the grave.

If it wasn't for these Top 50 style threads I would never have known that those two were held in such high regard on this site - and now there's been a 'ban' it's like Princess Diana's feckin' funeral on here :lol:

"Taking the internet far to seriously" gets banded about far to easily on here but FFS :lol:

They did live their virtual lives like a candle in the wind...

Why ? 

There is absolutely no chance, I will be going anywhere as I post completely inoffensively.   Indeed I very rarely use swearing words and I always plead for calm. 

#Peace

#JesusstilllovesyouAberdeenBud

Tis true. It's a staple trait for those who reside in Perthshire.

Bar one, though.

Guest The Phoenix

Where I come from, we tend to criticise the person who causes hassle, not the person who simply defends himself.

Where I come from, we recognize when we're banging our head against a brick wall, and stop.

Leaving aside personalities, the fact that anyone thinks any other poster would be a massive loss to the site is a worry to be honest.

It's not really a particularly difficult concept, is it? When I read this site there are particular posters whose contributions I enjoy and who make threads more interesting. As such, if these posters were no longer involved they would be a big loss from my point of view.

On the other hand, if some nonentity like AberdeenBud or KeeperDee was banned, it wouldn't affect my enjoyment in the slightest. In fact, I probably wouldn't even notice that their bland contributions were gone.

Archived