The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KeeperDee is a decent poster and a very decent guy. He generates an awful lot of unwarranted hate on here. Can only imagine that it's jealousy on their part.

His whole 'look at these historical posts - and I was depressed at the time!' schtick last night was a bit minter - to be fair.

KeeperDee is a decent poster and a very decent guy. He generates an awful lot of unwarranted hate on here. Can only imagine that it's jealousy on their part.

You'll find a lot of people base their opinion on me on what Standfree has circulated. I'm quite inoffensive.

It's no surprise that the people squealing in excitement over VT's ban are the same ones he absolutely destroys on a near daily basis. No surprise to see Ayr fans in rejoice, for example.

I've not witnessed a single Ayr fan squealing with excitement over his ban, I have witnessed lots of posse members in a panic over the past 19 hours though.

His whole 'look at these historical posts - and I was depressed at the time!' schtick last night was a bit minter - to be fair.

I'm sorry but where are you getting that quote from?

Am I not right to point out bullying? Regardless of when it was from? I reported them at the time of when they were posted, but like I pointed out, nothing was done about them.

I'm sorry but where are you getting that quote from?

Am I not right to point out bullying? Regardless of when it was from? I reported them at the time of when they were posted, but like I pointed out, nothing was done about them.

Seems nobody cared - sorry.

That's fine, but I cared. As I'm sure you would care if you were on the end of extreme traducement.

I'd probably just not bother but having met young psychology students before I'd hazard I guess you are just maybe thinking too quick - too fast.

You'll catch up.

He circulated the information you voluntarily provided.

Aye, and does the information I provided give anyone an excuse to bully? That extends to anyone else btw. No-one should be on the end of bullying due to wearing their heart on their sleeve.

Archived