The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

Keeping with the tradition, a mod should be either a St Mirren or Falkirk supporter and have Unionist sympathies.

I'm looking forward to Reynard's policing of the Better Together thread in future.

fixed that for you sir ;)

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keeping with the tradition, a mod should be either a St Mirren or Falkirk supporter and have Unionist sympathies.

I'm looking forward to Reynard's policing of the Independence thread in future.

Quite. My views on the referendum were duly noted during XBL and Swampy's tirades of the last few days.

A mod should probably be aware there's an immediate queue of folk waiting to rail against 'authority' on a fucking Internet messageboard :bairn:

Guest The Phoenix

I like the USP "For hot or cold drinks".

I hate buying straws only to find it's not suitable for tea or coffee.

Good spot.

I've never had occasion to use a straw with a hot drink. Must try it sometime.

Very late to the party. Where does the good reading start?

Well if you can filter everyone else out bar Marshmallo and his decent write-ups it would be a good start :P

Quite. My views on the referendum were duly noted during XBL and Swampy's tirades of the last few days.

A mod should probably be aware there's an immediate queue of folk waiting to rail against 'authority' on a fucking Internet messageboard :bairn:

It's serious business so it is.

I'm looking forward to Reynard's policing of the Independence thread in future.

Keeping with tradition, when we as kids played somewhere we didn't agree with or didn't like, the old shout of 'Away and play at yer ain bit then' was a common sound. Free speech!

The twa cluster fcuks that are temporarily banned from speaking their minds can and do/did certainly hold a grudge against free speech. They only like what they agree with and then try to criminalise/ridicule others for having a different opinion. Typical lefties. I hope they get back, but wont be losing sleep if they don't.

How on earth will I live the rest of my life knowing that two people on p and b think I'm a bully :(

Take the rough with the smooth; back in the day, before xbl steered it off topic, you were voted as one of the best posters.

Keeping with tradition, when we as kids played somewhere we didn't agree with or didn't like, the old shout of 'Away and play at yer ain bit then' was a common sound. Free speech!

The twa cluster fcuks that are temporarily banned from speaking their minds can and do/did certainly hold a grudge against free speech. They only like what they agree with and then try to criminalise/ridicule others for having a different opinion. Typical lefties. I hope they get back, but wont be losing sleep if they don't.

Erm...yeah.

Archived