The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she does has a massive chin

To be honest, that seemed more for dramatic effect and fun. I mind seeing a photo of her on here, and she looked perfectly normal.

Plus she was part of p&bs most beautiful love story. Her and db62. A tale of love, heartbreak, and high standards.

I got my point resolved though, in public and in private discussion. Which is when I stepped back. It was just a matter of taking care of business.

oh f**k off with this pish you ha ha, you fucking shit your breeks. Business my clinker clad arse, ye shit it, just admit it

To be honest, that seemed more for dramatic effect and fun. I mind seeing a photo of her on here, and she looked perfectly normal.

Plus she was part of p&bs most beautiful love story. Her and db62. A tale of love, heartbreak, and high standards.

They could have been in love but she never gave him a chance :(

Woman eh?

I fully anticipate a bit of a French Revolution on here. We'll probably have some rogue mod who'll begin a reign of terror with a guillotine-esque banhammer sweeping away posters like Robespierre! Vive la revolution!

Incredible post. I hope you know that I and all other Hibernian soldiers will be supporting Raith in the Ramsdens Cup Final at ER. Good luck my friend.

As I said, I had my queries answered to my satisfaction by early afternoon. Why would I hammer away at a point when it had achieved its goal?

Your 'query' seemed to be over the fact deegas gets to post in the thread - caught up with it today - read lots of deegas.

You stopped 'hammering away' when your wee pals got hoofed into touch for being dings.

Your 'query' seemed to be over the fact deegas gets to post in the thread - caught up with it today - read lots of deegas.

You stopped 'hammering away' when your wee pals got hoofed into touch for being dings.

Nope, stopped "hammering away" when my point was addressed, which was sometime before 2pm yesterday I believe.

Am I not right in thinking SaltyTon was once a mod and unleashed a reign of terror? I remember Frank Booth was a mod too, he wasn't what I'd consider mod material.

Aye, think he lasted a day after he banned me for saying that Div must have been sniffing glue prior to appointing him.

Archived