The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the 'modern world' where your IP address might only be for the seconds you are in the place on your phone on that wifi provider - 'old school modding' lost its place on IPB forums some years back.

Hence why there is no need for folk to be so dramatic over posters being banned etc.

Not really. In fact, not at all. I've explained it many times to you. Im a professional at this sort of stuff, few do it better on here.

You seemed to have a problem with the 'deegas' poster in the thread about nationalism.

The mods were 'mud' yesterday over it but now all OK?

You seemed to have a problem with the 'deegas' poster in the thread about nationalism.

The mods were 'mud' yesterday over it but now all OK?

Well yes. Yet again, in case you missed it the first 14 or so times, I raised an issue, hammered it home to make my point, got some sensible discussion and responses from nizzy and mr x, which provided the answers and reassurance I was looking for. I then had a brief discussion privately through the usual channels, and then considered the matter closed.

Well yes. Yet again, in case you missed it the first 14 or so times, I raised an issue, hammered it home to make my point, got some sensible discussion and responses from nizzy and mr x, which provided the answers and reassurance I was looking for. I then had a brief discussion privately through the usual channels, and then considered the matter closed.

Sounds like fancy words for "shat it".

Archived