The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This much is clear. What you did was project some wishful thinking on to my posts. Nice try, but you can't turn dreams into reality just by repeating the same rubbish over and over.

OK then you never went from mod baiting to cowering in an e-corner all of a sudden.

Nope...

OK then you never went from mod baiting to cowering in an e-corner all of a sudden.

Nope...

Well no. I think I've explained it 15 or so times now. Its getting quite embarrassing watching you banging this imaginary drum. Still, at least your recent revelation that you didn't actually read my posts before deciding to ascribe meaning to them makes sense now.

We need a Chris Nolan to come in and reboot the franchise. Maybe The Real Saints can be him. Not the hero we deserve but the hero we need right now, so to speak.

I see this debacle is over 30 pages long so I've given up hope of understanding the intricate details.

Is the outcome basically that VikingTON and Swampy have been frozen out of P&B? If so, not a huge deal IMO; threads involving either/both are almost always dreadful because rather than offering insightful debate they choose to scrutinise every aspect of every post. Give me ICTChris and TRS any day of the week over those two.

Too kind, lads. Too kind. Forehead - I'm considering waiting until March, then hosting a big Survivor relaunch game. Surely everyone would be buzzing for it by then. Albino Rover - I was actually halfway through the process of completely changing my posting style to that of VikingTon's (because I want to be box office) but your words have made me reconsider this. Thank you.

Big Gus causing a stir again, fantastic. KeeperDee coming out the whole bully situation looking very unrattled, Fantastic. The sheep recycling and paraphrasing everything that's gone before them, "Minter".

Carry on...

Big Gus causing a stir again, fantastic. KeeperDee coming out the whole bully situation looking very unrattled, Fantastic. The sheep recycling and paraphrasing everything that's gone before them, "Minter".

Carry on...

So if this post isn't paraphrasing, what is it son?

Oooft, minter indeed.

Too kind, lads. Too kind. Forehead - I'm considering waiting until March, then hosting a big Survivor relaunch game. Surely everyone would be buzzing for it by then. Albino Rover - I was actually halfway through the process of completely changing my posting style to that of VikingTon's (because I want to be box office) but your words have made me reconsider this. Thank you.

You'l have to do a bit of lobbying to get a lot of the old crew playing I think...

So if this post isn't paraphrasing, what is it son?

Oooft, minter indeed.

My opinion, source of the previous post I had paraphrased?

And you, an abysmal Granny Danger tribute act, scrambling for relevance at the arse end of it all.

I'll be back in a couple hours with a bite to this grade A trolling.

Carry on...

This is paraphrasing, peeeel.

I can't say that people that are paraphrasing are 'mintering' it up a notch, then paraphrase yourself. :lol:

Where was he on the list of fuds?

Marmite poster.

He was 5th

With apologies to the OP as I know this thread's original intention was to create a warm sense of fuzziness in every one and not turn into a bitchfest, here is a reminder of the top 10

1. Standfree03

2. Supras

3= British Patriot/xbl

5. Vikington

6. Wunfellaff

7. mhak

8. Swampy

9. The Phoenix

10. Granny Danger

This is paraphrasing, peeeel.

I can't say that people that are paraphrasing are 'mintering' it up a notch, then paraphrase yourself. :lol:

What have I paraphrased though? I'm challenging you to show where I've paraphrased.

That second sentence makes no sense at all.

Edit: Your poor use of "mintering" is a poor use of paraphrasing, it also shows that you don't understand the concept of "minter". You can have a minter, be a minter, act like a minter but you cannot "mintering" in any way.

Archived