The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

Guest The Phoenix

I am unable to confirm the precise time that xbl shat it but the evidence is overwhelming that his contribution to this thread is right up there in the shit stakes.

Are we going to celebrate with a cake and candles when he attempts to make his point for the 50th time?

Must be getting mighty close.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So still no time then? Was it in the afternoon like Thundermonkey (and others) inferred? Was it later at night like Standfree (and others) inferred? Are you even talking about the same thing? Given that I had to repeat the same point around 20 times before it got through, I'm not so sure.

To be fair to xbl, at no point did he 'shat it' during survivor 6 but it wasn't his finest moment that's for sure. Epic breakdown

I was right though, wasn't I? It all turned out exactly as I predicted, and Ludo (with your help) killed the franchise.

Peeeel, your post that I quoted is an example of you paraphrasing what has happened in the thread over the course of the previous few pages, from your perspective. I'd imagine StandFree was calling you a moron at that time because you weren't getting this.

I know the use of the word 'minter' was incorrect in that context. I thought that was clear by what I said, and by my use of the quotation marks.

Well played sir, touché . You have proved where and how I paraphrased, hat off to you sir. Albeit my post wasn't detailed enough to be classed as paraphrasing and would be classed as summarising I'd have thought. I thought you were just being a dick. Its the PnB way.

So still no time then? Was it in the afternoon like Thundermonkey (and others) inferred? Was it later at night like Standfree (and others) inferred? Are you even talking about the same thing? Given that I had to repeat the same point around 20 times before it got through, I'm not so sure.

^^^ shat it mun

To be fair, the shite I can smell is probably whatever you happen to type on here.

Still no specific time. Its almost like the thing people are talking about never actually happened.

ETA:

:lol: Forgotten about that. Man that was an awkward evening!

Eta again, why didn't you link the thread? I'd forgotten all about that moment of social pain!

Can we get back to talking about how I'm such a decent guy and deserve to be higher up?

Cheers

Decent boy, Fudge. Not the type to shat his drawers at the first sign of trouble.

Should be further up on the basis that his nipsy stays resolutely clean under pressure.

Decent boy, Fudge. Not the type to shat his drawers at the first sign of trouble.

Should be further up on the basis that his nipsy stays resolutely clean under pressure.

That's a shame, I was kinda hoping his username had some amusingly scattalogical origin. Ho hum.

Well done anyway Fudge :thumsup2

Archived