The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just an observation: xbl shat it

Not at all. I've explained it 15 or 16 times now. But of course, you've got form for choosing to attack me rather than focus on the facts. Thats why it took Mr. X and Nizzy to clean up the mess you made when you tried to defend the actions of the mods. They dealt with the issue well, you were a disgrace. Once they dealt with the issue, I had no need to continue my line of attack, which is why I didn't need to attack after early afternoon.

Fucking hell, what a moron :lol:

Kyle above is an example of both being a minter and acting like a minter. Middle aged man trying ever so hard to get a bite whilst using a smiley, the perfect definition of a minter.

You tend to react badly to me. Always have done, always will. Don't worry, it's cool.

Right you are. Every other objective analysis of your handling of this issue over the last few days has you coming out wonderfully. Right. Which is why it took two other mods to clean up the mess you made.

I see this debacle is over 30 pages long so I've given up hope of understanding the intricate details.

Is the outcome basically that VikingTON and Swampy have been frozen out of P&B? If so, not a huge deal IMO; threads involving either/both are almost always dreadful because rather than offering insightful debate they choose to scrutinise every aspect of every post. Give me ICTChris and TRS any day of the week over those two.

:lol:

The Real Saints has his funny moments - and his "I'm trying far too hard" moments - but I've never really seen him offer anything particularly insightful. Unless all those Mafia games contain genuinely interesting discussion (which I doubt). I'd probably punt him in the Top 5 St Johnstone fans, maybe at 4th or 5th.

People seem to forget that Swampy is quite a funny poster. His belittling of others does become tiresome but he knocks out a hilarious post more often than not. VikingTON has almost descended into self-parody at times but he's a good poster when he isn't on the wind-up. His "serious" contributions are evidently well thought out and he knows his stuff. That said, I do read his posts with James Richardson's voice so that may have swayed my thinking.

When I had a go at thundermonkey, it was because I was making a point and because I had a disagreement regarding moderation. After this was resolved, thanks to the mod team, I stopped complaining.

What was resolved? Nothing. To be fair, you seem to have shat it from Nizzy, not Div. Or was it the quiet word someone had with you regarding your racist language?

:lol:

The Real Saints has his funny moments - and his "I'm trying far too hard" moments - but I've never really seen him offer anything particularly insightful. Unless all those Mafia games contain genuinely interesting discussion (which I doubt). I'd probably punt him in the Top 5 St Johnstone fans, maybe at 4th or 5th.

A bit offended. I can be insightful when I need to be. Just give me a topic to discuss. That Philippines situation is a bit bad, eh?

What was resolved? Nothing. To be fair, you seem to have shat it from Nizzy, not Div. Or was it the quiet word someone had with you regarding your racist language?

If by "shat it" you mean, "indicated that I felt that matter had been resolved to my satisfaction", then I suggest that your command of the English language could do with some work. Do you have a timeframe on when I "shat it"? What time was this?

Which is why it took two other mods to clean up the mess you made.

The only mess that was made was when you accused the whole mod team of racism. You quietened down when two of them responded. Before then you carried on with the abuse. You tend to react pretty badly towards me. Always have, always will.

The only mess that was made was when you accused the whole mod team of racism. You quietened down when two of them responded. Before then you carried on with the abuse.

Yes. And that was my point. When two of the mod team dealt with my issue to my satisfaction, I quietened down, because the issue was resolved. Until then, I continued to make my point as all you had done was make things worse with your catastrophic moderating. We must be getting on for near 20 times when I've said the same thing now.

I'm interested in this timeframe of when I "shat it", because the incident you are describing is about 8 hours before the time other people are claiming that I "shat it"...

Yes. And that was my point. When two of the mod team dealt with my issue to my satisfaction, I quietened down, because the issue was resolved. Until then, I continued to make my point as all you had done was make things worse with your catastrophic moderating. We must be getting on for near 20 times when I've said the same thing now.

I'm interested in this timeframe of when I "shat it", because the incident you are describing is about 8 hours before the time other people are claiming that I "shat it"...

Yep, Radford played you like an old fiddle, owned as mumsnetters would say.

Archived