The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

What have I paraphrased though? I'm challenging you to show where I've paraphrased.

That second sentence makes no sense at all.

Edit: Your poor use of "mintering" is a poor use of paraphrasing, it also shows that you don't understand the concept of "minter". You can have a minter, be a minter, act like a minter but you cannot "mintering" in any way.

Peeeel, your post that I quoted is an example of you paraphrasing what has happened in the thread over the course of the previous few pages, from your perspective. I'd imagine StandFree was calling you a moron at that time because you weren't getting this.

I know the use of the word 'minter' was incorrect in that context. I thought that was clear by what I said, and by my use of the quotation marks.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also - watching people try to backtrack when the evidence is just a mere few clicks away.

11:26 Wednesday:

Nizzy by the way dealt with this in a much better way than thundermonkey.

12:36 Wednesday:

Compare how you dealt with this wee exchange to how thundermonkey dealt with it though. You dealt with it, thundermonkey was a disgrace. And because you dealt with this effectively, I have less cause for complaint.

There was then some discussion with Mr. X about how to improve the report function. Was this the point where I "shat it"? Or was that later on? I'm not sure any more, so many posters seem to have so many different claims.

ETA, perhaps thundermonkey could specify when exactly I "shat it"?

What the actual f**k is this all about ?

If you don't like the way the site is run or moderated, then just post to that effect after this one and I will put you out of your misery and remove your account.

Seriously, get a fucking grip.

Yes. And that was my point. When two of the mod team dealt with my issue to my satisfaction, I quietened down, because the issue was resolved. Until then, I continued to make my point as all you had done was make things worse with your catastrophic moderating. We must be getting on for near 20 times when I've said the same thing now.

I'm interested in this timeframe of when I "shat it", because the incident you are describing is about 8 hours before the time other people are claiming that I "shat it"...

Best resignation speech ever.

:lol:

The Real Saints has his funny moments - and his "I'm trying far too hard" moments - but I've never really seen him offer anything particularly insightful. Unless all those Mafia games contain genuinely interesting discussion (which I doubt). I'd probably punt him in the Top 5 St Johnstone fans, maybe at 4th or 5th.

People seem to forget that Swampy is quite a funny poster. His belittling of others does become tiresome but he knocks out a hilarious post more often than not. VikingTON has almost descended into self-parody at times but he's a good poster when he isn't on the wind-up. His "serious" contributions are evidently well thought out and he knows his stuff. That said, I do read his posts with James Richardson's voice so that may have swayed my thinking.

You could just as easily have been another of my examples, yoda, but that would have turned the Greenock Box Office into a Highland love-in, and geographic diversity is important to me. The Box Office should be split into constituencies (based on football club location).

Of course, if Thundermonkey will not provide a time when I "shat it", then does that mean that he could be legitimately accused, with actual backing evidence, of having "shat it"?

Walk away, XBL. For your own sake, walk away.

:(

Xbl: this is no longer about you shitting it, it's the "point and laugh at xbl show".

Don't do another Survivor 6. Let go.

Ah yes, Survivor 6, another example of when I was proved right. Did Ludo ever produce that detailed report and host summary which he said that he would, which happened every game, which no other host could remember? No he did not. Just as I predicted. I got it right, Ludo killed the franchise.

On this issue, I'm just interested in the timescale. It appears that I "shat it" at a precise point...but nobody seems to be able to identify precisely when. Thundermonkey is making big claims, but has quietly skulked away when confronted with evidence.

Ah yes, Survivor 6, another example of when I was proved right. Did Ludo ever produce that detailed report and host summary which he said that he would, which happened every game, which no other host could remember? No he did not. Just as I predicted. I got it right, Ludo killed the franchise.

On this issue, I'm just interested in the timescale. It appears that I "shat it" at a precise point...but nobody seems to be able to identify precisely when. Thundermonkey is making big claims, but has quietly skulked away when confronted with evidence.

^^^ shat it

3qgxnc.jpg

Your " he who smelt it dealt it " defence on this shatting incident just doesnt wash im afraid.

Archived