The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see this debacle is over 30 pages long so I've given up hope of understanding the intricate details.

Is the outcome basically that VikingTON and Swampy have been frozen out of P&B? If so, not a huge deal IMO; threads involving either/both are almost always dreadful because rather than offering insightful debate they choose to scrutinise every aspect of every post. Give me ICTChris and TRS any day of the week over those two.

Can someone point me to the page were it all kicks off?

Mate, it would be like you've just read The Lord Of The Rings and you think to yourself "I think I'll give The Silmarillion a go".

You'll get about 4 pages in and realise that you haven't a fucking clue what's going on and decide against it.

I see this debacle is over 30 pages long so I've given up hope of understanding the intricate details.

Is the outcome basically that VikingTON and Swampy have been frozen out of P&B? If so, not a huge deal IMO; threads involving either/both are almost always dreadful because rather than offering insightful debate they choose to scrutinise every aspect of every post. Give me ICTChris and TRS any day of the week over those two.

Probably best you don't read it to be honest, it gets quite embarrassing for you.

Mate, it would be like you've just read The Lord Of The Rings and you think to yourself "I think I'll give The Silmarillion a go".

You'll get about 4 pages in and realise that you haven't a fucking clue what's going on and decide against it.

Yip - done exactly that !

The first few pages are filled with lots of guff about songs or singing IIRC !?

Archived