The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

Your " he who smelt it dealt it " defence on this shatting incident just doesnt wash im afraid.

I'm just interested in the time when this was alleged to have taken place. Nobody seems willing to actually give even a rough time of when this apparently happened.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too kind, lads. Too kind.I was actually halfway through the process of completely changing my posting style to that of VikingTon's (because I want to be box office) but your words have made me reconsider this. Thank you.

No,no. Thank you sir :thumsup2

The kings are (temoprarily) dead, long live the King!!!

Regicide? The day box-office died?

^^^^^

Shat it

I was on P&B watching xbl shatting it.

^^^ shat it

Textbook example of someone who has quite clearly shat it IMO.

I'd go further, he fucking shat it.

So what's the general consensus here?

He was drowning in the shallow end of the gene pool, his jealous rage was really a cry for help.

PRECISELY Albino Rover.

This might be controversial, but I much prefer Scar to Mufasa. Brains over brawn every time for me.

No,no. Thank you sir :thumsup2

The kings are (temoprarily) dead, long live the King!!!

Regicide? The day box-office died?

^^ You can take the boy out of Club DOSS, but you can't take Club DOSS out of the boy.

I reckon I've picked the correct avatar to reflect my new position on the forum. It's literally the exact same situation, except I'm not black.

PRECISELY Albino Rover.

This might be controversial, but I much prefer Scar to Mufasa. Brains over brawn every time for me.

Controversial to say the least!

I can see where you're coming from- I do feel a degree of sympathy for Scar but murdering your family to claim the throne is a definite no-no, he was in the wrong there.

Be Prepared is terrific though, in my eyes a well-delivered showtune cleans the slate of even the most devious murderer.

The Box Office being compared to royalty now? Hold on a minute...unelected elitists who do nothing yet get talked about constantly...

Off with their heads!

I fully anticipate a bit of a French Revolution on here. We'll probably have some rogue mod who'll begin a reign of terror with a guillotine-esque banhammer sweeping away posters like Robespierre! Vive la revolution!

I called it! We've had our let them eat cake moment, who'll survive this madness?

Incidently, is Big Gus P&B's version of Hulk Hogan? He was a lovably character who was a familiar face coming along bringing out the legdrop pie reviews every week. One sour incident and he's public enemy number one (well, he's a wee bit down the line before one). What happened Gus?

You're still in the process man. You're shitting everywhere, it's quite embarrassing. Just stop now and retain what little dignity you have.

Seriously though, can the mods do something about this? It's sad to see the million memory poster losing his marbles live on the internet.

Controversial to say the least!

I can see where you're coming from- I do feel a degree of sympathy for Scar but murdering your family to claim the throne is a definite no-no, he was in the wrong there.

Be Prepared is terrific though, in my eyes a well-delivered showtune cleans the slate of even the most devious murderer.

I think he was driven to it by Mufasa's continuing level of arrogance - the introduction of the undeserving Simba just pushed him over the edge. Whilst he probably took it a bit too far, you should never mess with the smartest member of your family and not expect repercussions, especially one who might go postal like Scar.

Be Prepared is probably my favourite Disney song, just ahead of One Jump Ahead from Alladin.

Edit: why has my font changed from the letter e in repercussions? That's infuriating.

Archived