The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

Guest The Phoenix
C'mon now SF, everyone deserves a chance to deflect from the fact that they've shat it.

The pungent whiff pervading across this site is too strong for deflection.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have to say in Vicky's defense, he was just being his usual gratingly annoying self. Swampy on the other hand was doing his Cartman style "I am the moral authority" spiel, "How dare you not ban people when I demand it!". Fat Texan pompous cnut (probably).

Quite funny that as soon as sharing a pint is mentioned you appear and start to lash out at anyone you can.

Except that this didn't happen. I merely pointed out that TRS was not involved in the situation which was misconstrued as "pint-sharing".

What's funnier is that "Rugster" is about 60 or something and tries to correct people's grammar on an internet forum. And fails. Imagine reaching the age of 60 and not knowing how to properly use apostrophes. I believe the term is "minter".

I'm sure this means you'll finish above me in the poll.

Interesting; your jolly japester persona slips when you're presented with some cold hard reputation comparing. IMO You're deadly serious about becoming box office despite the joking around about it. Knew it.

Bit weird that pretty much the moment Deegas is banned, Reynard appears in general nonsense again. Just saying.

Reynard has been made a mod though.

Reynard has been made a mod though.

While this blatantly hasn't happened, it wouldn't be so bad if it did. Would probably get papped myself, but I'd probably be browsing a place which has been obliterated of a few idiots in the future too.

Gotta take the bad with the good.

Except that this didn't happen. I merely pointed out that TRS was not involved in the situation which was misconstrued as "pint-sharing".

What's funnier is that "Rugster" is about 60 or something and tries to correct people's grammar on an internet forum. And fails. Imagine reaching the age of 60 and not knowing how to properly use apostrophes. I believe the term is "minter".

Peoples'

Here to help.

Stop ruining it!

:lol: I did wonder if it was meant as it was incredibly obvious. But I decided to go for it due to Bonksy being a Saints fan and me being obligated to get on with him due to "The Code"

I can only apologise

While this blatantly hasn't happened, it wouldn't be so bad if it did. Would probably get papped myself, but I'd probably be browsing a place which has been obliterated of a few idiots in the future too.

Gotta take the bad with the good.

Yeah.

:lol: I did wonder if it was meant as it was incredibly obvious. But I decided to go for it due to Bonksy being a Saints fan and me being obligated to get on with him due to "The Code"

I can only apologise

I can only apologize.

Here to help.

Interesting; your jolly japester persona slips when you're presented with some cold hard reputation comparing. IMO You're deadly serious about becoming box office despite the joking around about it. Knew it.

I've never denied my total seriousness about it. It's my life's ambition. My previous life's ambition was to become known as a 'jolly japester', so now I must move on to other targets.

Archived