The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

So essentially, people are in favour of purges without justification? Interesting that, given the advice from div regarding spamming was "just ignore it". The facts are emerging, and it isn't a pretty picture. Its one where the mods are bypassed for the site owner to carry out things on a whim.

Racism? Just ignore it.

Death threats? Fine.

Something unspecified? Instant ban.

interesting.

Are you just stirring the shit?

I thought it would have hardened by now.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest The Phoenix
Right. Shame his rants concerned being banned because of me. Ric had to face angry rants because he did the right thing regarding abuse I was receiving. Throws your argument a bit out of kilter that.

I am the great survivor (whims pending) of this site. Many have crossed me, and many have fallen.

He was banned for ranting about / at you not because of you, you stupid boy.

I finished above you in the poll. Not only am I the number #1 Fud on Pie and Bovril, in real life I play games all day long and construct Jigsaws. And yes, I'm nearly 40!

Just let that sink in.

20 years younger than your good self of course.

Not you, which is why I specifically said "bypass the mods". Im referring to the "just ignore him" advice of div.

That advice was in relation to spamming, though, was it not? Im curious to know what racism and death threats you think have been deemed ok on the site by either the mods or Div

Xbl genuinely just repeats the same shit night after night. It's staggering that this actually means that much to you, that you feel the need to continually reply to the same posts over and over from different posters. Put him out his misery and give him a permaban

XBL claiming that he got rid of all the people who 'tangled with him' reminded me of this quote from the Wire

A guy says if you pay him, he can make it rain. You pay him. If and when it rains, he takes the credit. If and when it doesn't, he comes up with reasons for you to pay more. Clay Davis rainmade you ...... It's an old game in this town, and Clay Davis? That goniff was born with his hand in someone's pocket.

At least Clay Davis made some money.

That advice was in relation to spamming, though, was it not? Im curious to know what racism and death threats you think have been deemed ok on the site by either the mods or Div

Dee gas made racist comments in the past, and the advice given by div was to just ignore it. As for last night, only 2 posters were kicked.

Im not having a go at the mods here. I said 2 days ago that I considered my issue resolved. So no issue with the mods.

Dee gas made racist comments in the past, and the advice given by div was to just ignore it. As for last night, only 2 posters were kicked.

Im not having a go at the mods here. I said 2 days ago that I considered my issue resolved. So no issue with the mods.

Im sorry, but I find that very hard to believe. Either you've misinterpreted what he said or he didnt understand the issue raised.

Theres no way Div would allow racism on the site if he was aware of it. Same goes for the mods. Having said that, some of what was reported as "racism" clearly wasnt

So essentially, people are in favour of purges without justification? Interesting that, given the advice from div regarding spamming was "just ignore it". The facts are emerging, and it isn't a pretty picture. Its one where the mods are bypassed for the site owner to carry out things on a whim.

Racism? Just ignore it.

Death threats? Fine.

Something unspecified? Instant ban.

interesting.

So what you are inferring is that you are disputing Div's authority on his own site, interesting tack there Troll.

XBL claiming that he got rid of all the people who 'tangled with him' reminded me of this quote from the Wire

At least Clay Davis made some money.

He has also "seen off" two thirds of the box office. Does that mean he canclaim he has won at the internet again?

Im sorry, but I find that very hard to believe. Either you've misinterpreted what he said or he didnt understand the issue raised.

Theres no way Div would allow racism on the site if he was aware of it. Same goes for the mods. Having said that, some of what was reported as "racism" clearly wasnt

Like sneaky diving c***s on the football pitch, anyone found to be making frivolous and unnecessary claims of racism should be booted off the site forever. Like that fucking p***k Scampy.

Would you care to point out the racism thats been ignored and the death threats that are "fine"?

As its one of my posts which seems to have received the sort of tabloid sensationalism last seen in the News of The World from xbl I've reported it myself. This really is the thread that keeps on giving. A poster reporting himself for a perceived death threat surely is a first.

Archived