The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Three of these 'rejects' finished in The Top 50 Best Posters in P&B History. If they are rejects, I fear to think of a noun to describe zero-pointers like yourself (apart from 'zero-pointer').

In fairness however, KeeperDee is in clubDoss and he clearly wants to be elsewhere. Not telling a fellow Top 50'er how to run the club or anything, but I think it's time to fire the Freud.

Three of these 'rejects' finished in The Top 50 Best Posters in P&B History. If they are rejects, I fear to think of a noun to describe zero-pointers like yourself (apart from 'zero-pointer').

Newsflash. This is a website. Most people don't give a shit

In fairness however, KeeperDee is in clubDoss and he clearly wants to be elsewhere. Not telling a fellow Top 50'er how to run the club or anything, but I think it's time to fire the Freud.

I guess it's true what they say......"you shag one sheep"....or in KeeperDee's case "you ask for one t-shirt!"

In fairness however, KeeperDee is in clubDoss and he clearly wants to be elsewhere.  Not telling a fellow Top 50'er how to run the club or anything, but I think it's time to fire the Freud.

I was a founding member of Doss, you insolent little shit.

post-30760-13867088998016_thumb.jpg

Nobody runs Club DOSS. I am merely the founder. We make our decisions together. I look forward to hearing what KeeperDee has to say about this.

I was a founding member of Doss, you insolent little shit.

attachicon.gif1386708906737.jpg

Listen I don't wanna turn the excellent clubDoss into a The Rangers Board esq scenario but it's clear you want to be in club Dece. As a member of the high council of Doss (along with sjc and TRS) I propose a vote of no confidence in KeeperDee.

Listen I don't wanna turn the excellent clubDoss into a The Rangers Board esq scenario but it's clear you want to be in club Dece. As a member of the high council of Doss (along with sjc and TRS) I propose a vote of no confidence in KeeperDee.

:lol: when did I become elevated to such as lofty position?!

Archived