The 'Eh'll Paint It' thread

LiamDFC

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the suggestions. Wha the f**k is pccabe, though?I might need a bit of hand-holding here, feel free to provde post links if you want tbem inuded... I'm a bit behind with the forum ins and outs it seems... !Ps. Dee Man, I saw you in the Derry today. I was about to clamber over the fat c**t beside me to greet you properly however when I turned around it seemed like you'd evaporated. I felt like evaporating after that first half, mind you.Evaporation. Thank you.

I thought I saw you as well, were you wearing a woolly hat? I was talking to a couple of lads I hadn't seen in a while including my French Dundee supporting mate who I mentioned in another thread a couple of days ago, weirdly enough. By the time I'd finished talking to them the second half was starting and I couldn't wait to get back to my seat and enjoy the continuation of the exhilarating action from the first half.

I'd like to see some sort of PnB Wacky Races scenario - PCCabe could be in a cop car, GMan in a modified Lonsdale trainer type car, Njord in his binmobile etc. The Bhoy Who Invented Weetabix and his various alteregos could be like the Anthill Mob.

:lol:

This could actually have potential!

I'd like to see some sort of PnB Wacky Races scenario - PCCabe could be in a cop car, GMan in a modified Lonsdale trainer type car, Njord in his binmobile etc. The Bhoy Who Invented Weetabix and his various alteregos could be like the Anthill Mob.

:lol: Please make this happen.

Keithgy chasing Seamus/Daviehaybhoy/Happymoar or whoever his latest incarnation is with a big f**k off ban hammer contraption on the front of his motor.

KaraHibee as Penelope Pitstop except with a KKK hood on.

Let me think about Dick Dastardly and Muttley.

May I suggest Mozzamozza on his new bike. He's cycling toward Tannadice giving Lorraine Kelly a 'barrie' to the Utd V Dons game.

A squad of Dundee supporters are lined up at roadside, some are throwing rotten fruit (or worse) others are sporting Jocky esq' backpacks and flying overhead dropping stale pies at their sworn enemies.

Obviously Lorraine is wearing a Bikini... :P

May I suggest Mozzamozza on his new bike. He's cycling toward Tannadice giving Lorraine Kelly a 'barrie' to the Utd V Dons game.

A squad of Dundee supporters are lined up at roadside, some are throwing rotten fruit (or worse) others are sporting Jocky esq' backpacks and flying overhead dropping stale pies at their sworn enemies.

Lorraine made a cameo appearance in the Thundercunt/AK picture. I can't see Liam wanting to draw her twice...

In the photos I've seen, LK wouldn't bother with a bikini - or a bikini wax for that matter. Get it drawn.

Hiya.

Alright, so I've tentatively mentioned it a few times, but I'm interested in getting this going again. The whole Skidgate debacle has reminded me that P&B can be good fun; so if there's enough interest I'll start doing these again intermittently.

Rules are as before: must be either P&B or Scottish Football related. I've no interest in doing anything else.

Let 'em rip. Yaassss!

Thank you.

I'd like to propose a scene from this week's cup final.   Resident loser Standfree03 is at the game in the Aberdeen end.   He's wearing dons shorts and socks but the # Pie and Bovril - number 1 Fud award T-shirt he won a few years ago.   His concentration on the final is limited as his attention is devoted to his gameboy and constructing a jigsaw ( his favourite hobbies).   On the pitch Scott Brown is getting away with murder challenges. The ref is a  little scared of him.   In the crowd the Green Brigade are paying tribute to Fido Castro, a secret Celt.   

The setting: showers in a changing room somewhere in Scotland.

The scene: Gunther wields a hose spraying cold water at some young P&B posters, laughing manically. The posters are forced jump around to avoid the icy water and hide their modesty from Gunther's lustful gaze.

Div relaxing in a hot-tub until Grimbo & 8Mild both barge in with a hostage (the St Mirren mascot in this case) they're demanding a return to the site.

To the side are the mods trying desperately to keep the routers cool. Gunther is hosing them down.

Archived