The 'Eh'll Paint It' thread

LiamDFC

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

7 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

We need a lord of the rings Scottish cup final picture!

This. The Polis when they were in there wall formation, in a "you shall not pass" type thing going on with cameos from the various Hibee posters, 8Mile and bennett 

'It was Bobby that killed the beast'

8mileBU as a giant Karl Pilkington/King Kong holding Bobby on top of the Falkirk Steeple is gunned down by the P&B militia of Hibs fans. Jimmy85 has just went super saiyan on Grimbo through a spanish announcers table next to the Howgate shopping centre with Jim Ross and Jerry 'The King' Lawler on commentary.

1 hour ago, LiamDFC said:

Hiya.

Alright, so I've tentatively mentioned it a few times, but I'm interested in getting this going again. The whole Skidgate debacle has reminded me that P&B can be good fun; so if there's enough interest I'll start doing these again intermittently.

Rules are as before: must be either P&B or Scottish Football related. I've no interest in doing anything else.

Let 'em rip. Yaassss!

Thank you.

Does the Eric Bristowe thing count as it's about abuse in British Football

Probably a round up of the Hearts managerial turnaround. It should include a poodle leaving via the back door, Steven Pressley done up as Snake Plissken staring longingly in at Ann Budge and Craig  Levein watching a youthful Ian Cathryn opening his new laptop. A plane flying overhead with a witty message would be good too.

Mark Warburton trying to escape from Rangers by taking a training session at MK Dons while wearing a Robbie Neilson mask, as the real Robbie Neilson watches on with a bemused expression on his face, put there by his puppet master Craig Levein. Anne Budge and Pete Winkelman are in the background discussing ways of getting rid of small clubs with few supporters, over a steaming hot cup of coffee poured by a clearly raging out of work Joey Barton who is suspiciously eyeing Warburton and waiting for a chance to stub a cigar out in his eye, but is also mindful of the presence of Andy Halliday who is there to protect the former City trader from deserved criticism with a pair of novelty oversized orange earmuffs.

On 28/11/2016 at 23:19, mizfit said:

Div relaxing in a hot-tub until Grimbo & 8Mild both barge in with a hostage (the St Mirren mascot in this case) they're demanding a return to the site.

To the side are the mods trying desperately to keep the routers cool. Gunther is hosing them down.

Too far <_<

• 7 months later...

Archived