The 'Eh'll Paint It' thread

LiamDFC

A true artist should never create to order - he should always find his muse.

Since to date you've found many a muse to keep us amused, you should keep making whatever you like when the notion takes you - the novelty of not knowing what your next topic will be next is after all part of the fun.

I agree

Although if you hide Jose Quitongo, "Where's Wally" style ,in your pictures that would be cool

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Standfree and lex standing outside mcdiarmid during the rosenborg game claiming they are not obsessed. Lex to be holding a cardboard cutout of league cup and masturbating whilst standfree to be holding a Betamax recording of aberdeens cupwinners cup match

I don't know if anyone's mentioned it yet, but Tynieness taking a suitcase to the Utrecht game would make for a most pleasing "eh'll paint it".

Extending the "wheels on your house go round and round" into the new realm of taking your house to the fitba.

He has a crisp addiction and used to talk about eating entire multipacks in one sitting. Ron Burgundy (RIP) made some crude picture of him as "wotsit man" with a cape and everything iirc.

Please say this picture still exists. I don't remember that.

More like the "Eh'll Paint Nothing" thread. :P

Turns out drawing your likeness has probably fuelled him into a drug, drink filled attempt at escaping from reality. Or that's a standard night, he's from Dundee after all. Either way that's my take on it.

It's a Dundee thing. It's like Mattydfc all over again. Anti climax :P

Definitely a Dundee thing. I pointed out on another thread recently that Dundee's big tourist attraction is a ship that failed to get through the ice, got stuck, failed to get to the north pole, and then had to be rescued. Clearly its the great unfinished city.

Definitely a Dundee thing.  I pointed out on another thread recently that Dundee's big tourist attraction is a ship that failed to get through the ice, got stuck, failed to get to the north pole, and then had to be rescued.  Clearly its the great unfinished city.

Just ignoring the fact you were wrong then? Nae bather.

Archived