The 'Eh'll Paint It' thread

LiamDFC

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes xbl cocktease one would be good, I'm on my phone so can someone post the quote please?

K.

...that bitch. Yeah you, you averagy looking cocktease. You girl who got yourself alone from your mates, who started dancing with me, who made me laugh, and yeah, you lured me off the dancefloor and I actually even offered to buy you a drink. Well see when I look round, you have a faceful of another bloke, then f**k you! And don't try and act like nothing happened. f**k you you cockteasing bitch!

Some strong submissions so far.

A true artist should never create to order - he should always find his muse.

Since to date you've found many a muse to keep us amused, you should keep making whatever you like when the notion takes you - the novelty of not knowing what your next topic will be next is after all part of the fun.

I understand (and agree with) much of what you're saying, although I'd argue there will be a high degree of interpretation involved. It isn't a case of drawing exactly what someone suggest; these are starting points. Regardless, I intend to carry on doing those images — this will run in parallel.

Also, I work hard all day; I wouldn't put this in the art category, it's just for fun!

K.

...that bitch. Yeah you, you averagy looking cocktease. You girl who got yourself alone from your mates, who started dancing with me, who made me laugh, and yeah, you lured me off the dancefloor and I actually even offered to buy you a drink. Well see when I look round, you have a faceful of another bloke, then f**k you! And don't try and act like nothing happened. f**k you you cockteasing bitch!

Oooo, can the girl be Nicola Sturgeon?

Here you go:

When he scored against us for barca in 04 a handful of fuckwits had the audacity to boo him..... :angry: .... Despite the fact he looked utterly dejected and didnt celebrate. A guy along from me in the jock stein upper that night made a very valid point to one of those tubes.. "I suffer from depression" ..he said.. "That bad that i tried to take my own life a few years back, it wasnt pills or therapy that got me through it was seeing that man in the hoops, knocking goals in etc.. he genuinely did make me happy when skies were grey, and you boo the guy, you have some nerve calling yourself a Celtic fan..."
One of the most bizzare yet poignant things ive ever heard at the football

DundeeBarry and Big Gus patrolling a fort made of cushions and other assorted living room furniture between Dens and Tannadice. The fort as a sign on the front saying "nae spaz-vibe Arabs" and a dark blue flag with the word "TECKLE" in white, hoised high atop the fort.

A furious John Brown sees the fort, goes mental and starts a tirade about the legitimacy of the fort, demanding to see ra deeds.

Inside the fort, Matty poses for LiamDFC like one of his French girls.

Archived