Fallout 4

Goran

My ammo production line is finished, but havent got round to finishing off the actual factory yet

I did a video (get me!) with a quick walk about. Theres no commentary but it starts at the extractor, where I dump any junk, goes up into the factory, through the component extractor, then on to the sorters - the required materials directed to the ammo builder, the rest go back out and down, back to the conveyor workshop storage, which puts everything back into the settlement workshop.

Its not the neatest build but its reasonably functional - heavy stuff and balls dont like up conveyors :lol:

On 26/08/2016 at 15:44, EdgarusQPFC said:

They use Fusion core's, not Fusion Cells. They change automatically when depleted, unless you have none in your inventory  

The point is not to let them deplete though. Changing manually saves cap$.

On 26/08/2016 at 23:34, EdgarusQPFC said:

Current Power Armor display 

377160_screenshots_20160826233006_1.jpg

377160_screenshots_20160826232812_1.jpg

Collecting them has became a bit of a side hobby. Trying to shoot out the cores of enemy armor without killing the guy operating it is pretty challenging

Nice display. I have probably about 12 or so suits around the map. I'll wait until I get the castle before displaying or painting them though. I remember from watching the walk through months back that there is a gang of bikers that if you do some work for them you get a nice flame design for your suit, you probably know that already.

I've ended up having to waste raiders wearing power armour I think 3 or more so far. One on the overpass during the MacCready mission, one up up at Zimonja and another which was bad ass and hard to kill at Dunwich Borers, I couldn't get near enough to them anyway. I think there was a gunner with a suit and a shredding mini-gun somewhere in Boston as well,  though last night in the Massachusetts State House I tried to sneak up on a raider wearing one but couldn't pick-pocket the core out of the suit. All I end up doing after the fight was pick up the armour, worth a try. This probably because when I level up I just haven't selected the right perk needed for that. Though I'm not worried about fusion cores right now since I rarely use the suits and therefore I have plenty cores, should come in handy later on.

Was doing a little bit of wandering yesterday and noticed that one of the BoS blimps was nearby and then crashed. Wanted to check out the crash site, see if they actually leave anything worth grabbing when I bumped into Darla, who had left Skinny Malone. She's just casually walking by still in anger when some raiders appear. She proceeds to destroy one of the poor suckers by a roundhouse kick to the legs taking him into the ground, then pummelling him with a nailed board! Was left with the impression she took down that blimp- hard burd.

On 8/28/2016 at 11:47, CityDave said:

Nice display. I have probably about 12 or so suits around the map. I'll wait until I get the castle before displaying or painting them though. I remember from watching the walk through months back that there is a gang of bikers that if you do some work for them you get a nice flame design for your suit, you probably know that already.

I've ended up having to waste raiders wearing power armour I think 3 or more so far. One on the overpass during the MacCready mission, one up up at Zimonja and another which was bad ass and hard to kill at Dunwich Borers, I couldn't get near enough to them anyway. I think there was a gunner with a suit and a shredding mini-gun somewhere in Boston as well,  though last night in the Massachusetts State House I tried to sneak up on a raider wearing one but couldn't pick-pocket the core out of the suit. All I end up doing after the fight was pick up the armour, worth a try. This probably because when I level up I just haven't selected the right perk needed for that. Though I'm not worried about fusion cores right now since I rarely use the suits and therefore I have plenty cores, should come in handy later on.

Certain Raiders with power armor re spawn rather regularly, in lexington next to the Corvega Assembly plant, one overlooking a bridge and the other very close by at the top of a fire escape. Both are pretty easy to sneak up on and shoot out their cores, but the one on the bridge has a better chance of surviving it as the core sometimes falls off the bridge before detonating. 

Your referring to the Atom Cats, you find them right at the bottom of the map 

Nuka World drops tomorrow btw

Atom_Cats_garage_map.png

Edited by EdgarusQPFC

Just now, Fat Joe da Gangsta said:

Is there definitely no VATS tutorial in this game? I'm sure there was one in Fallout 3. 

Do you need a tutorial. Its basically the same as 3. Press the button, pick the target, pick the part of the body then shoot!

If you cant work it out you'd be better looking on youtube for a video

I've played a solid 30-40 hours and finally tried to build a market for want of a better term at Sanctuary. My shitty metal building is awful though, gaps filled in corners with wire fencing and only just discovered you can build stalls, hence the reason for it. Sigh!

12 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

I've played a solid 30-40 hours and finally tried to build a market for want of a better term at Sanctuary. My shitty metal building is awful though, gaps filled in corners with wire fencing and only just discovered you can build stalls, hence the reason for it. Sigh!

Mods are your friends here. Theres some really good building mods that will give you extra things to fill in gaps etc and there are a few really good merchant-type mods that give different kinds of stalls and shops to build

I'm surprisingly struggling with this game, and I know a bit about Bethesda games.  I'm level 5 and trying to help that group of settlers at the start of the game get to rid of the raiders that are hassling them nearby. Even killing one feral ghoul is a difficult task let alone 4 or 5 raiders shooting at me.  I've no power armour and relying on shitty weapons/apparel.  Should I go back a bit and try to find a way to recharge that power armour at the start of the game where you have to beat the Deathclaw?