Fallout 4

Goran

Has anybody pre-ordered a non pipboy edition?

I'm probably going to pre-order it soon but I'm wondering if there are any places doing any exclusive special editions or pre-order bonuses, other than the pipboy edition.

Game have got one that includes a steel book case and some post cards but I'm wondering if anywhere will be offering any actual in-game bonuses or perhaps a bundle with the season pass slightly reduced.

If you havent already order the popboy you'll struggle to find it.

I have but then found out my phone wont fit <_<

If you havent already order the popboy you'll struggle to find it.

I have but then found out my phone wont fit <_<

Yeah I know the pipboy is sold out pretty much everywhere. I've just realised the way I worded that made it sound like I was wanting to order the pipboy edition but I wasn't really ever considering it as I couldn't really justify spending £99 tbh.

I'm mainly going to pre-order just to be sure I get it on release day. I know it's very unlikely it will be sold out everywhere but it's better to be safe than sorry. :lol:

I might go with Game's steelbook edition, it's only £48 I think and it comes with some post cards and a bobblehead too. I would bet the wee extra things like that, especially the stuff from the pipboy edition, will be worth a fair bit of cash in the future.

Yeah I know the pipboy is sold out pretty much everywhere. I've just realised the way I worded that made it sound like I was wanting to order the pipboy edition but I wasn't really ever considering it as I couldn't really justify spending £99 tbh.

I'm mainly going to pre-order just to be sure I get it on release day. I know it's very unlikely it will be sold out everywhere but it's better to be safe than sorry. :lol:

I might go with Game's steelbook edition, it's only £48 I think and it comes with some post cards and a bobblehead too. I would bet the wee extra things like that, especially the stuff from the pipboy edition, will be worth a fair bit of cash in the future.

Fair enough. Im pretty sure Im supposed to be getting a bobblehead too after pre-ordering the pip-boy from Game

If you're pre ordering mainly so you get it on release day, I'd suggest Shopto. They've got a reputation of delivering games a day or two before release. I think the newest GTA is the only game I've not received early from them out of the 20 or so preorders I've used them for.

If you're pre ordering mainly so you get it on release day, I'd suggest Shopto. They've got a reputation of delivering games a day or two before release. I think the newest GTA is the only game I've not received early from them out of the 20 or so preorders I've used them for.

I got MGS on the Saturday before the Tuesday release date. I'd highly recommend ShopTo, consistently cheaper, and usually early.

Couple of days booked off just after release. I'm really far too old to be doing that, but I've been waiting years for this for 6 years!

Big ass pizza, shit ton of coke and enough chocolate to kill every single one of those Dalmatians! (must ensure our Schnazuer doesn't get any!)

Woop yeah!

Couple of days booked off just after release. I'm really far too old to be doing that, but I've been waiting years for this for 6 years!

Big ass pizza, shit ton of coke and enough chocolate to kill every single one of those Dalmatians! (must ensure our Schnazuer doesn't get any!)

Woop yeah!

Have a greenie, good sir!

Woop yeah!

You'll prob not be very hungry with all that ching

Who needs a new house when you can build your own towns! :D

Who needs a new wife when…..?Actually, I had better not! Our new house comes with a ready made man room for me and my TV and PS4 (although everyone I have spoken to has assured me that once I'm married it is game over for that!)

Who needs a new wife when..?Actually, I had better not! Our new house comes with a ready made man room for me and my TV and PS4 (although everyone I have spoken to has assured me that once I'm married it is game over for that!)

Nah, I've been married 3 years and the playstation still sits under the main TV. I've got to suck it up when the bake off is on, and she'll do the same when Fallout comes out.

Nah, I've been married 3 years and the playstation still sits under the main TV. I've got to suck it up when the bake off is on, and she'll do the same when Fallout comes out.

Very much this.

We tend to watch a TV show first then I put the PS4 on. She'll either read a book, or if it's something like Skyrim or Witcher 3 (something "colourful") she might sit and watch it.