Fallout 4

Goran

Free Fallout 3 doesn't look like it's worth getting excited about TBH. Just a downloadable Xbox 360 version playable via backward compatibility without any frills. I assume an old copy would work just as well.

Free Fallout 3 doesn't look like it's worth getting excited about TBH. Just a downloadable Xbox 360 version playable via backward compatibility without any frills. I assume an old copy would work just as well.

I've never played it before, so saves me buying it :)

Likewise I've never played it before, so this interests me greatly. Also if it's free then it's a win-win!

What Mr X said.

Also, I'd recommend playing Fallout 3 before 4, purely because I'm guessing it'll seem a bit underwhelming by comparison if you go the other way (I doubt I'll be able to get into Oblivion or Morrowind now that I've played Skyrim first). Unfortunately, that would mean setting aside a couple of hundreds hours before starting on the game you actually bought :lol:

What Mr X said.

Also, I'd recommend playing Fallout 3 before 4, purely because I'm guessing it'll seem a bit underwhelming by comparison if you go the other way (I doubt I'll be able to get into Oblivion or Morrowind now that I've played Skyrim first). Unfortunately, that would mean setting aside a couple of hundreds hours before starting on the game you actually bought :lol:

I did oblivion, morrowind and then skyrim. Couldn't really get the hang of morrowind but have been back in oblivion. Have yet to replay skyrim.

Did fallout 3 then new Vegas, 3 is far superior but NV is fun.

What Mr X said.

I have no problem with waiting. I've still got to complete Dragon Age: Inquisition, start and complete Witcher 3 and write my PhD thesis. After that I'm getting stuck into Fallout 3 and no one will see me for months (it should also be cheaper by this point).

I love wiping out factions in Fallout games. Done the Paradise Falls Slavers the other day there and just done the White Glove Society (p***ks)

When it went through all the different factions at the end of New Vegas it basically rattled off a large as f**k kill list. Never managed to off the Brotherhood Of Steel unsurprisingly. However exploding Caeser into many pieces was incredibly pleasing.

Destroying the Brotherhood was very enjoyable especially with Victoria constantly moaning about them all being dead.

I set their reactor to explode, then fought my way out after getting the power armour training and ed-e fully upgraded.

The melee weapon attacks look excellent in the new game, I might actually try and play the entire game with a supersledge just to see people's head explode in VATS

Destroying the Brotherhood was very enjoyable especially with Victoria constantly moaning about them all being dead.

I set their reactor to explode, then fought my way out after getting the power armour training and ed-e fully upgraded.

The melee weapon attacks look excellent in the new game, I might actually try and play the entire game with a supersledge just to see people's head explode in VATS

Once I acquired a couple of powerfists there was nothing stopping me. I would go around looking for the 'legendary' of each species and punch them to death with ease and satisfaction!!

According to the only customer review on Amazon, that's not even them on the cover, but a group called the Golden Gate Quartet :lol:

I'd imagine they're all dead now; a real shame they didn't get to see (or profit from) their resurgence in popularity. Musicians must get a real kick out of seeing a whole new generation enjoy what they produced decades before.