Fallout 4

Goran

I got really excited last night when I checked shopto and it was out for delivery. I got even more excited when a package similar to the picture on the shopto website dropped through my door this morning...

Turns out it was just a book about Chernobyl that I completely forgot that I ordered from a few weeks ago! Feels like I've been trolled, twice. I'm not too disappointed though it should be here on Monday.

Aye, seem here. My missus preordered it for us and there was package this morning lying at the door which was clearly the right size.

Eagerly opened it up and was fucking Grimm season 4 on DVD. My face was grim after that. Waited years for it to come out so a few more days won't matter.

Amazon just confirmed the delivery. If it arrives on Monday I may pull a sickie on Tuesday. Fallout > work and everything else for that matter.

Same here, mine says Tuesday delivery though, and Amazon have never delivered a game early for me...I still live in hope.

Maybe a stupid question. If I like dragon age would I like this?

No. There will be no dragons and, to my knowledge, no campfire sex with companions while everybody else you know stands around and watches.

Get it fucking bought.

Dragon Age was great, although I maybe preferred The Witcher. Perhaps I'll actually get around to playing the sequels to both one day :rolleyes:

Shit, just realised that I haven't even played the expansion pack for Dragon Age yet either :lol:

Edit: buy Fallout 3 and New Vegas for buttons. By the time you're done, Fallout 4 will be a better price, and you'll have had a whale of a time.

Edited by BigFatTabbyDave

Just did a 'Can I Run This?' test and apparently my laptop can't run the game. Bit surprised as it's pretty high spec. The fall down seems to be the processor which is of the mobile variety. Same with the graphics card. Is this right? Should I not bother getting this for the PC? :(

post-301-0-54552800-1446932542_thumb.png

Just did a 'Can I Run This?' test and apparently my laptop can't run the game. Bit surprised as it's pretty high spec. The fall down seems to be the processor which is of the mobile variety. Same with the graphics card. Is this right? Should I not bother getting this for the PC? :(

attachicon.gifFallout 4.png

Think about it though. To date this will be one of the biggest open world games going with a hell of a lot going on at once. You'd need some spec of PC to keep it on the go.

attachicon.gifFallout 4.png

Its only just short of the recommended specs. Post a screenshot of the minimum. Hard to say for sure, but looks like it would run but you'd probably have to set the graphics quite low

Its only just short of the recommended specs. Post a screenshot of the minimum. Hard to say for sure, but looks like it would run but you'd probably have to set the graphics quite low

post-301-0-87579100-1446978753_thumb.png

Sake. Bit disappointed in that. The processor is a 4th gen i7 maxing out at 3.6 Ghz so I'm a wee bit surprised but I guess because all the stuff in my laptop, whilst high spec for a laptop, are 'mobile' they don't really compare to their desktop equivalents and that's a big fall down.

Cheers. Double checked my laptop specs and they report this:

INTEL® Core™ i7-4720HQ Mobile Processor 2.60 GHz 6M Smart Cache, Max Turbo Freq. 3.60 GHz

Might just need to pick up a PS4 and get it for that but then I'll miss out on all the modding fun.

Edited by RiG

I've had "The Wanderer" stuck in my head for the past few days. Everytime I watch that trailer I get giddy.

Same... every now and then I look it up on YouTube to play it again.

Got an email from DPD saying they can't deliver today as it's not arrived from shopto yet.

b*****ds.