Fallout 4

Goran

Took the dug at the Red Rocket (is he Dogmeat?) back to Sanctuary and left him there. Whenever I trot back to drop off my loot, he's always giving me the look like I'm breaking his heart by leaving without him.

I just met you, FFS, dog. You'd only get yourself killed by a bloody Bloatfly or something :angry:

I think I read that Dogmeat is invincible, though? Something to do with some controversy of a screenshot in Fallout 3 (no idea what it was though presumably poor dogmeat got turned into, er, dog meat)

I think I read that Dogmeat is invincible, though? Something to do with some controversy of a screenshot in Fallout 3 (no idea what it was though presumably poor dogmeat got turned into, er, dog meat)

Hmm...intriguing. Looks like you're right. No wonder he's trying to give me the guilts.

Couldn't forget the bitter, manly tears that I totally didn't shed after Dogmeat ran halfway across the Capital Wasteland to confront a pack of Yao Guai :bairn

This game is rock solid at parts.

Ended up trying to take the minutemans castle back, it's guarded by a mirelurk queen, bitch is hard as nails, spent a good hour ducking and diving getting off as many shots as I can and only have her down to about 75% health :lol: . Need to find a fat man and come back me thinks.

The suicide supermutants are actually a big help, just VATS the arm with the bomb attached and watch everything near get blown up.

Ended up trying to take the minutemans castle back, it's guarded by a mirelurk queen, bitch is hard as nails, spent a good hour ducking and diving getting off as many shots as I can and only have her down to about 75% health :lol: . Need to find a fat man and come back me thinks.

The suicide supermutants are actually a big help, just VATS the arm with the bomb attached and watch everything near get blown up.

There's a fat man in a junk yard North East of Sanctuary

I've yet to see a radscorpion. Or a non-scripted deathclaw. I found the synths pretty easy with a good laser rifle. The suicider super mutants take a bit of stopping though.

Just racking up the perks to find extra caps and ammo so I'm swimming in both.

Currently travelling with Piper but her moral compass is annoying me. She's getting ditched for my boys in the brotherhood. Gimme dem guns.

I've encountered a radscoprion 3 times on my way to the same mission, I just run away.

I wasn't expecting Bethesda to have put so much work into re-doing the enemies - the new Molerats are fucking terrifying when you first encounter them, and encountering a Deathclaw sans power armour should be...err...interesting.

Absolutely shiteing it over finding Radscorpions and Super Mutants now :shutup

Super mutants are ok. They look mostly the same. They're just a pretty organised fighting unit though, most of them will shoot from cover instead of just running at you. Their heads are still pretty big targets for anything with a scope.

I wasn't expecting Bethesda to have put so much work into re-doing the enemies - the new Molerats are fucking terrifying when you first encounter them, and encountering a Deathclaw sans power armour should be...err...interesting.

Absolutely shiteing it over finding Radscorpions and Super Mutants now :shutup

The new molerats are fucking terrifying. Vicious, vicious wee b*****ds.

Mirelurks are a c**t an all.

Forgot about the Mirelurks. Only seen the softshell ones and the babies so far :shutup

It needs to be said that this game is absolutely gorgeous. I'm only playing on medium settings (with the computer I just put together in May <_< ), but I'm really surprised at how much of an improvement over Skyrim the whole thing is, and that game already looked terrific. I've seen a couple of folk elsewhere bitching about the quality of the graphics, which is about as obvious a troll as you can get.

There's a Fatman nuke in Fort Hagen when you go find Kellogg.

Super mutants are ok. They look mostly the same. They're just a pretty organised fighting unit though, most of them will shoot from cover instead of just running at you. Their heads are still pretty big targets for anything with a scope.

Aye. Only had one real encounter with them thus far at the entrance to Diamond City. Scoped rifle from afar made easy work of them.

I spent a good couple of hours on it last night, and went from being a bit "meh" about it to getting further into it. Saying meh is a bit harsh, as I am enjoying it, not sure if I just expected more. But by the time I switched it off, it was slowly sucking me in.

I've got to the point where the Minutemen at Sanctuary ask you to help another settlement, and found a few places along the way. The quarry place where I took on a side quest (and then got jumped by the soft-shell crabs...) and the USAF station where I fought my way through a gang of raiders. Switched it off when I got cornered by what seemed like an army of ghouls. Christ they're quick...

I've just went and bought this because of you shower of shits. I should have kept out of this forum.

First Fallout for me bar a couple of hours on New Vegas. I'm not sure where I'm going to find the time to figure everything out, never mind put any sort of dent into it.

I'm probably going to have to set an alarm for 5am during the week. Just so I can get a couple of hours in daily.

Edited by Mallo_Madrid